New SI 2017 Draft has Brad at # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Cleveland, where QB' go to die. The only bright spot is that Hue Jackson is there and knows how to groom QB's.

Cleveland, where QB' go to die. The only bright spot is that Hue Jackson is there and knows how to groom QB's.

If hue can't win there no one can....he took a raiders team with less talent to 8-8

Advertisement
If the Phins have a opportunity to draft Cook they better not pass on him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow 3 Noles in the 1st round!!!!

Too bad none of em will pan out. Theyll all be busts like Cam Erving and Jalen Ramsey. I predict Burns has a better career than Ramsey after a few years down the road from this draft

Advertisement
I would love for him to stay... I know he would get even better... but if he is going to be a 1st Round Pick... he has to go... Mark Richt would push him out the door... That is one of the things I like about Richt Wins First, Players Always... in avoidance of mis-understanding... I feel Mark Richt wants to Win but not at the expense of hurting his players chances to succeed in life.

I would have to imagine if it comes down to he could go late first or early second round if coming out now versus if he gets x, y, and z fixed he could go top 3 next year he would be staying. Especially if x, y, and z are easily fixable with one more year under our new coach.

While I am not a good scout, the one thing I have learned is that the media is probably even worst than me. The media still has the majority of the Bucs fan base thinking Glennon is a highly sought after prospect by every other team.

I think it was Brian Brohm who went through something similar. Then was told behind closed doors that while the media loved him the scouts and GMs didn't so he decided to stay another year.

Also with how the NFL does things you need to be ready to hit the ground running if they draft you in the first two rounds. Especially at QB. So while he could get drafted highly he still might not be ready and it could hurt his long term future.

Hopefully when he does go he gets drafted highly AND is ready to put a team on his shoulders and show the NFL something.

I would love for him to stay... I know he would get even better... but if he is going to be a 1st Round Pick... he has to go... Mark Richt would push him out the door... That is one of the things I like about Richt Wins First, Players Always... in avoidance of mis-understanding... I feel Mark Richt wants to Win but not at the expense of hurting his players chances to succeed in life.

Thanks for that insight.

Advertisement
Would he be the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] pick in the 2018 draft if he stays?
no, Unless Josh Rosen pulls a Christian Hackenburg then he's the #1 by a head and shoulders...but it will be the first time that there's two legitimate Franchise QB's in a draft in a long time

There were 2 last year in Winston and Mariota. As much as I dislike Winston and hope he fails, he's a franchise QB. As a Titans fan, I hated the Mariota pick but he clearly showed he can play despite no running game and being sacked the most in the league.

I'd be ok with seeing Kaaya and Duke in the backfield again though

If Brad's drafted by the Browns, I will personally fly up to Cleveland to give him a hug and let him know it's going to be ok...it's only 4 years

Give me Kaaya and Rosen in '18 over Jameis and Marcus everyday of the week

Would he be the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] pick in the 2018 draft if he stays?
no, Unless Josh Rosen pulls a Christian Hackenburg then he's the #1 by a head and shoulders...but it will be the first time that there's two legitimate Franchise QB's in a draft in a long time

There were 2 last year in Winston and Mariota. As much as I dislike Winston and hope he fails, he's a franchise QB. As a Titans fan, I hated the Mariota pick but he clearly showed he can play despite no running game and being sacked the most in the league.

Advertisement

No, people wondered how Mariota's game was going to translate to the NFL because of the system he played in, then we found out he has franchise QB potential...legitimate franchise QB's don't have those kind of questions coming in to the draft. In Rosen and Kaaya, it'll basically be by who does what better and Rosen would win because of how athletic he is.

Last edited:

No, people wondered how Mariota's game was going to translate to the NFL because of the system he played in, then we found out he has franchise QB potential...legitimate franchise QB's don't have those kind of questions coming in to the draft. In Rosen and Kaaya, it'll basically be by who does what better and Rosen would win because of how athletic he is.

Rosen also has a much better arm.

Rosen also has a much better arm.
That as well, he has a rocket launcher attached to his body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back