New SI 2017 Draft has Brad at # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If Brad's drafted by the Browns, I will personally fly up to Cleveland to give him a hug and let him know it's going to be ok...it's only 4 years

Here before the Armchair coaches( The bad ones) say they know more than every writer and expert.

Funny how guys think this man isn't first round material. They say dumb shid like " he hasn't beat FSU"

As if scouts have that on a checklist.

GM: i like that kid at Miami, hes got moxy. What you think?

Scout: Yeah, hes got all of the attributes and intangibles needed but he didnt beat FSU.

Gm: eww, 6th round grade.

Advertisement
I been telling all you ***** Kayaa gone after this season. Starting to believe me now huh?

247 has Kaaya going to Minnesota at pick #23 Or cbs, was either site for their 2017 mock, cant remember. But they said if Bridgewater dosent improve this year than Kaaya is someone theyd look at

Last edited:
Advertisement
There are things I need to see Brad work on before he leaves. Accuracy when on the move, better down and distance awareness (no more throwing the ball to the LOS when it's 3rd and 12), and last but certainly not least, more fire and sense of urgency. It's great that he can stay calm under pressure, but that can sometimes make other players too relaxed when there NEEDS to be urgency. I need to see him lead this team, not just be a good passer at times. I certainly believe he has all the tools to be the next great UM QB here and the NFL, and I believe the last coaching staff didn't do the best job in the world coaching him up. Richt SHOULD take his game to another level, and I feel that could certainly make him the #1 overall draft pick whenever he comes out. I don't think that's in 2017, though. I think he stays two more years.

I been telling all you ***** Kayaa gone after this season. Starting to believe me now huh?

You mean like when Brad said he was excited to be coached by Richt for two years? He will stay for his senior season, and will load up on insurance in case something happens to him and costs him draft position. Other great players have done this, and I believe Brad and his family are in a position to do the same. Some kids, yeah, bolt for the NFL ASAP. Take no chances, go get paid. That road isn't for everyone. You take a guy like Brad Kaaya who gets to work with one of the best QB coaches on the planet for two years, grow physically and mentally two more years... Why rush it? It will make him a better pro by staying another year. He was rushed into playing time as a true freshman, so he knows what that's like. I don't think he's going to rush into the NFL. He'll simply be a better pro by waiting.

If Richt can't win the ACC with the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft playing for him........

Advertisement
If Richt can't win the ACC with the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft playing for him........

Did Sonny Dykes win the Pac 12 with Goff ?... Nope

Does Sonny Dykes have blue chip recruits & HS All-Americans on his team?
He just got a 5 star WR. Also, you said nothing about if he can win with Kaaya and his hs all american blue chip recruits. You just said Kaaya, so I mentioned only Goff, not the whole team.

Advertisement
Here before the Armchair coaches( The bad ones) say they know more than every writer and expert.

Funny how guys think this man isn't first round material. They say dumb shid like " he hasn't beat FSU"

As if scouts have that on a checklist.

GM: i like that kid at Miami, hes got moxy. What you think?

Scout: Yeah, hes got all of the attributes and intangibles needed but he didnt beat FSU.

Gm: eww, 6th round grade.

Good Point - I think Peyton Manning would have made it to Canton if he had beaten UF

I would love for him to stay... I know he would get even better... but if he is going to be a 1st Round Pick... he has to go... Mark Richt would push him out the door... That is one of the things I like about Richt Wins First, Players Always... in avoidance of mis-understanding... I feel Mark Richt wants to Win but not at the expense of hurting his players chances to succeed in life.

Did Sonny Dykes win the Pac 12 with Goff ?... Nope

No, but his 2 WR's and his RB that battled injuries his entire senior season basically we're all drafted Saturday. There was talent there, and they finished 6-6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back