New RB Options

Advertisement
looked up Brown's twitter account and it doesnt show him following epstein..

unless he unfollowed him with the swiftness

Thomas Brown done ****ed this **** up. Spent months insinuating big time double secret commit, blah-blah, & chasing off yearby & Edwards so it would blow up in his dumb *** face.

The guy need to learn to talk less and do more.

Thomas Brown done ****ed this **** up. Spent months insinuating big time double secret commit, blah-blah, & chasing off yearby & Edwards so it would blow up in his dumb *** face.

Mark Walton chased them off. Not to mention Yearby has a kid and his draft stock wasn't going to get better playing behind Walton for an additional year.

Advertisement
STA visit yesterday could've been a last minute play at Epstein or Bryan among other things. Also, at the Harley in home maybe they let him know we may need one of his boys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Malik Davis is an excellent player. I would go after him.

With the crash and burn that is happening to the Gaytes, we might be able to pull him late.

Are in home visits and unofficial visits allowed after Wednesday? If so, the best chance we might have is to convince a backup kid to not commit on LOI day and give us time to sell him on the program.

What about starting Deejay or CJ Henderson there?

The sky is not falling! IMO, it will put the canes in good shape to land a couple good ones next year.

AT BEST, McFarland was 3rd string next year.

The worst part about his situation is, what he did to Thomas Brown and the fact that it would have been nice for momentum.

Bullsh!t. Dude would've been the #2 from day 1. Coaches were even considering moving Homer to DB because of his special teams play and good hips etc. But obviously if Homer fit the Richt RB mold (5'10 215 bowling balls) then they wouldn't even consider that.

And don't get me wrong, I actually really like Homer at RB - he showed a few flashes of elite burst in the hole this year.... but McFarland is the truth.

STA visit yesterday could've been a last minute play at Epstein or Bryant among other things. Also, at the Harley in home maybe they let him know we may need one of his boys.

Ivins posted: Looks like there might be a new name at running back for Miami is Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas running back Kyshaun Bryan. Said he recently spoke with Miami offensive coordinator Thomas Brown.

He is currently at Iowa for an official visit. Said the Hurricanes might able to lure him on campus late Sunday for an unofficial visit during the 'quiet period.' "If it follows through and if they want me [I might do that]," Bryan said.

Advertisement
Tyshon Dye, a RB from Clemson announced a couple of weeks ago that he'd be a graduate transfer for this upcoming year. If the staff goes that route he might be someone they go after. Was a 4 star recruit out of Georgia.

STA visit yesterday could've been a last minute play at Epstein or Bryant among other things. Also, at the Harley in home maybe they let him know we may need one of his boys.

Ivins posted: Looks like there might be a new name at running back for Miami is Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas running back Kyshaun Bryan. Said he recently spoke with Miami offensive coordinator Thomas Brown.

He is currently at Iowa for an official visit. Said the Hurricanes might able to lure him on campus late Sunday for an unofficial visit during the 'quiet period.' "If it follows through and if they want me [I might do that]," Bryan said.

Well ****. Seems too easy tbh.

Advertisement

So tired of this idiotic opinion. And if McFarland came you would call Brown the best recruiter on the team. STFD.

ESPN says Bryan committed to South Carolina in April. Is that a different player?

ESPN says Bryan committed to South Carolina in April. Is that a different player?

Nope, that's him.

Advertisement
Back