New RB offer.

Advertisement
Oh my. Definitely a stud. I can see why people think he is built more like a corner than a running back. Can also see the Duke comps. Not quite the burst that Duke had at Norland but same type of style.

I don't know what position this cat plays but he is electric with the ball in his hands. Will factor in to the return game for sure...is this our long missing punt returner?

Amir is a soft commit so it is what it is. Strictly business & I'm happy about the way they're strictly pursuing Florida talent.

Amir is not a commit at all. Would love to have his speed but until he cuts the **** we need to keep getting backs in the boat. Especially after the last few years of missing on guys at the end.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/86294-Amir-Rasul-Update

He can call himself whatever he wants. That dude ain't a commitment.

"Described his commit to the Canes as "not too strong" today" -- 2 weeks after committing. Essentially gave Notre Dame a public ******** 3 days after committing. Not a commit. Just a guy holding a spot at his safety school. Is what it is.

Last edited:
Amir is a soft commit so it is what it is. Strictly business & I'm happy about the way they're strictly pursuing Florida talent.

Amir is not a commit at all. Would love to have his speed but until he cuts the **** we need to keep getting backs in the boat. Especially after the last few years of missing on guys at the end.

I agree. Misread your original statement as saying that he is a strong commit for some reason.

Advertisement
Cornerback, and a stud. He's too lean to be a RB. His lightness on his feet, change of direction, acceleration-- it all screams CB to me. Similar to Corn Elder.

The late Laus03 used to always say that Muck kids don't bust, and he's right. The last one we took was Clive Walford, who went from no-star to the NFL.

I remember the kid thought he got offered after the golden camp and he wanted to commit but I guess his offer wasn't commitable he went back home and told everyone he's commited to miami lmaoo kid really does love the canes

few quotes from the Rivals article on him
- After landing a Cane offer today he says it's just a matter of time until he makes it official that he'll be in this Miami recruiting class. "Miami is my dream school, the kind of place I plan to play my whole career at,"
- Won the running back MVP award at one of last summer's Al Golden camps.
- "I think I'm going to commit," he said. "I'm not sure exactly when, but I'm going to call coaches and do that."

Heavy heavy lean
Where are these kids coming from. The last two years it was like.no one wanted to come here now these kids are fainting and glowing when they get offers. And wanting to commit on the spot. Somebody is truly telling golden to offer the right kids now. Stop chasing those kids who doesnt want to be here.

Advertisement
- After landing a Cane offer today he says it's just a matter of time until he makes it official that he'll be in this Miami recruiting class. "Miami is my dream school, the kind of place I plan to play my whole career at,"
- "I think I'm going to commit," he said. "I'm not sure exactly when, but I'm going to call coaches and do that."

Heavy heavy lean
Where are these kids coming from. The last two years it was like.no one wanted to come here now these kids are fainting and glowing when they get offers. And wanting to commit on the spot. Somebody is truly telling golden to offer the right kids now. Stop chasing those kids who doesnt want to be here.

he even says he's happy to play any position just wants to play at the U. good kid.

agree that he has a CB frame. If he really is happy playing any position....its a no brainer.

Man the recession ruined muck football that used to be some amazing highschool football thanks comma bush

Advertisement

Heavy heavy lean

But yet you hear clowns say, "This next generation of kids wont even be old enough to remember when we were relevant!"....The brand still stands. As long as alumni keep reppin' on Sundays. we will still be here.

I agree. Misread your original statement as saying that he is a strong commit for some reason.

SOFT COMMIT= Reserved seat in case sh*t happens with other big offers.! UM BRAND is being used as secondary option.. oh my.

Last edited:
Cornerback, and a stud. He's too lean to be a RB. His lightness on his feet, change of direction, acceleration-- it all screams CB to me. Similar to Corn Elder.

The late Laus03 used to always say that Muck kids don't bust, and he's right. The last one we took was Clive Walford, who went from no-star to the NFL.

Shoutout to Laus. Throwback name. The good ol' days when the Muck was throwing out constant studs

That first clip is scary how much he looks like Duke. /does he have cane slippers?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hmmm, seems to have a teflon cloak of invisibility. Get him, make him hold the ball better, keep an eye on his ankles.

I see where your coming from but I've learned anytime you need to debate about an athlete playing corner or RB I would say put the ball in his hands and play him on offense. Corner is the more difficult position to play in college. I remember watching Deanthony Thomas play DB in seven on seven camps and a lot of people wanted him to play DB cause he was lean, but I think his current position turned out well. He has a different style than DT but Id rather see him on offense.

Advertisement
Back