New RB offer.

Fsu offered also and I'm hearing he might transfer to Dwyer

Either one of those is a death blow by itself. He'll either be at FSU or Ohio Taint, if they have room for him.

But a couple years ago kids only went to UF. Now it's FSU or Ohio State. Now it's FSU or Ohio State.

Because of 2 players? Who else has gone to those schools besides Dixon and O'leary?

I agree. Dwyer kids go lots of places. Fsu, Ohio State, Florida, Auburn, Tennessee, Miami, West Virginia, Rutgers, Nebraska

Which Dwyer players go to Miami? Rashad Butler is the last one I recall, and that was about a hundred years ago.

Advertisement
Either one of those is a death blow by itself. He'll either be at FSU or Ohio Taint, if they have room for him.

But a couple years ago kids only went to UF. Now it's FSU or Ohio State. Now it's FSU or Ohio State.

Because of 2 players? Who else has gone to those schools besides Dixon and O'leary?

I agree. Dwyer kids go lots of places. Fsu, Ohio State, Florida, Auburn, Tennessee, Miami, West Virginia, Rutgers, Nebraska

Which Dwyer players go to Miami? Rashad Butler is the last one I recall, and that was about a hundred years ago.

When was the last time Miami was any good? Also most of those schools listed have had only 1 kid from Dwyer go there. When Butler went to Miami it was when UM was on top. Now these kids are going to the tops schools right now. Not Miami because we are mediocre. Stop blaming the Head coach when it's Miami who is to blame for being mediocre. But that won't happen because people are idiots. But I'll continue to update on what I am hearing at Dwyer.

People like to make **** up, remember the racist S.Florida coaches? or Ice Harris hating Al Golden? University kids hating Miami because they never come even though we only offered one(Skai Moore) on signing day. A couple weeks ago some of these clowns were blaming Rumph and Smith for not getting American Heritage and Central kids . The Dwyer coach let his kids go to Ohio State and most UF alumni hated Urban for the way he left. But he is scared that Miami might be good under Al Golden that is why he is not sending kids here, lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back