New RB offer.

Advertisement
Just got offered by FSU today.

Burnett is about to blow up!

Nice to see a kid coming out of the muck again.

The Muck just has not been the same anymore ever since the economy hit there.

Lot of kids you have been seeing coming out of the palm beach area schools lately would have been kids at Pahokee and Glades Central.

This kid is a take all the way. RB or DB. Idc you get him in and figure it out when he gets here.

I'll take a muck kid any day just like I would with Carol City and Homestead kids.

Last edited:
Advertisement
few quotes from the Rivals article on him
- After landing a Cane offer today he says it's just a matter of time until he makes it official that he'll be in this Miami recruiting class. "Miami is my dream school, the kind of place I plan to play my whole career at,"
- Won the running back MVP award at one of last summer's Al Golden camps.
- "I think I'm going to commit," he said. "I'm not sure exactly when, but I'm going to call coaches and do that."

Heavy heavy lean
He's more committed after those comments than Rasul.

few quotes from the Rivals article on him
- After landing a Cane offer today he says it's just a matter of time until he makes it official that he'll be in this Miami recruiting class. "Miami is my dream school, the kind of place I plan to play my whole career at,"
- Won the running back MVP award at one of last summer's Al Golden camps.
- "I think I'm going to commit," he said. "I'm not sure exactly when, but I'm going to call coaches and do that."

Heavy heavy lean
He's more committed after those comments than Rasul.

LOL very true

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this the first D1 prospect from Pahokee since the days of Chris Dunkley/DeJoshua Johnson?

Yep and Dunkley was from Royal Palm Beach and went to go live with a grand parent to play at Pahokee. The muck just isn't what it was.

Those familiar with the Muck....what the **** happened? It was poppin out there back in the day.

Not that familiar, but in a nutshell the local economy tanked and the families all moved to Riviera Beach. Thus schools like Royal Palm Beach and Dwyer gaining steam. I think.

What does Royal Palm Beach have to do with Riviera?

Advertisement
Fsu offered also and I'm hearing he might transfer to Dwyer

Who is this? I'll ask today to see if true. I'll be at Dwyer later today.

Talked to my guy who is a coach at Dwyer said he has heard about a RB coming in but doesn't know if it's going to happen or not. Will know more this upcoming week or two he said(was out sick this past week and hasn't been around the coaches and Jack Daniels since he was out sick).

Fsu offered also and I'm hearing he might transfer to Dwyer

Either one of those is a death blow by itself. He'll either be at FSU or Ohio Taint, if they have room for him.

But a couple years ago kids only went to UF. Now it's FSU or Ohio State. Now it's FSU or Ohio State.

Because of 2 players? Who else has gone to those schools besides Dixon and O'leary?

I agree. Dwyer kids go lots of places. Fsu, Ohio State, Florida, Auburn, Tennessee, Miami, West Virginia, Rutgers, Nebraska

Advertisement
Back