New OL offer Michael Mclaughlin (Commits!)

1583184874758.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whole staff recruiting well above their pay rate after a 6-7 year. Just look at who we have landed since going 6-7. King, Roche, isaiah Dunson, Keshawn Smith, Avanate Williams, Thad Franklin, Michael Mclaughlin, Jacorey Hammett and Jose Borregales. Thats 3 instant impact transfers, 5 blue chips and a good, fast local linebacker to develop all within 3 months of loosing 7 games.
Sensational recruiting, really.

I'm not sure Diaz and co could have convinced any CIS posters to play for him after last year.

The more I a look at this commit, the more I think that Miami’s staff will try and get a prospect much higher than Sutton to fill the other tackle spot. Which is good news but I wonder can we land an elite offensive tackle, that’s a national prospect

Advertisement
Whole staff recruiting well above their pay rate after a 6-7 year. Just look at who we have landed since going 6-7. King, Roche, isaiah Dunson, Keshawn Smith, Avanate Williams, Thad Franklin, Michael Mclaughlin, Jacorey Hammett and Jose Borregales. Thats 3 instant impact transfers, 5 blue chips and a good, fast local linebacker to develop all within 3 months of loosing 7 games.
I have to give some credit, they've done pretty **** well. Think what they can do if they actually win....hope they turn it around.

Advertisement
Yeah that’s what we need to happen. Solid foundation.

Yea try to get all of their big oos tackles to Paradise Camp to work out and see who bites from there.

Honestly they arent gonna get Tate from U School. So you would have to look out of area the rest of the way...West Virginia has someone we offered (Justice), Northshore where we got flagg, and i think we offered another tackle over there...also there is a behemoth at Clearwater International

Yea try to get all of their big oos tackles to Paradise Camp to work out and see who bites from there.

Honestly they arent gonna get Tate from U School. So you would have to look out of area the rest of the way...West Virginia has someone we offered (Justice), Northshore where we got flagg, and i think we offered another tackle over there...also there is a behemoth at Clearwater International
Is Michael Marshall any good from Norland?

Advertisement

It's so, so funny. Good coaches and people connected to the program (Lashlee, Reed) believe in what Manny is trying to do. Former players believe in what Manny is trying to do. Top-notch transfer players believe in what Manny is trying to do. And highly-rated recruits believe in what Manny is trying to do.

All of them collectively know more about football and have better information on what is happening at Miami than the fanbase does. And the majority of the fanbase does not believe in what Manny is trying to do.

Advertisement
Back