New OL offer Michael Mclaughlin (Commits!)

Advertisement
1583176923969.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome to the UUUUUUUUUUUUU.

:stormwarningflag-sm:

I've seen enough good and bad recruiting over the years to already predict that this offensive coaching staff is the real deal.
Whole staff recruiting well above their pay rate after a 6-7 year. Just look at who we have landed since going 6-7. King, Roche, isaiah Dunson, Keshawn Smith, Avanate Williams, Thad Franklin, Michael Mclaughlin, Jacorey Hammett and Jose Borregales. Thats 3 instant impact transfers, 5 blue chips and a good, fast local linebacker to develop all within 3 months of loosing 7 games.

What is hard to understand?

I just wanted @brock to explain haha. But it doesn't read well when you tweet something and there are 5 accounts tagged with few real words. Not to mention the guy's account is "FLAWDA" so I think Turds and then his name has lion emojis beside it but they're tiny and the ****** iOS ones so I think Clemson, LSU or Auburn. So yeah it took me a few seconds to read through the tweet and realize @mikemcl is McLaughlin and put it all together. "Chit is annoying." Just ****ing write proper names and sentences like a sane person.

Advertisement
Back