New OL offer Michael Mclaughlin (Commits!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
His profile says 2020 but others are saying 2021. Anybody know what’s up with the class he is actually in?

Advertisement
Right now 6-7/255. Probably will be at least 265-275 out of HS. Look what the S&C coach did with Zion Nelson at 240 lbs.

In the battle for that developmental tackle spot with C.Baker and Tampa Mclaughlin. I think the TBay kid is preferred but who knows. His stock is soaring.

EDIT: NVM he's 2021...His profile on 247 says 20, but article says '21.

Love the type of kids Barry is going after at Tackle. These are the type of kids who become All ACC/ All Americans and 1st rounders draft pics after 3-4 years in a P5 strength program. This team is going to be athletic as **** at Tackle in the next few years. Two of the best tackles to ever play at Miami (Fox & Winston) were both TE’s in high school

Advertisement
Love the type of kids Barry is going after at Tackle. These are the type of kids who become All ACC/ All Americans and 1st rounders draft pics after 3-4 years in a P5 strength program. This team is going to be athletic as **** at Tackle in the next few years. Two of the best tackles to ever play at Miami (Fox & Winston) were both TE’s in high school

Not only that, but the conviction with which he offers. He could fail miserably but I'd rather him do so going all in on his strategy rather than like a lemming following recruiting websites. Particularly at OL.

Hey, TE over there with no offers! You mind working some OL drills?

No offers yet? Zero ***** given, you're my guy.

Last edited:
Not only that, but the conviction with which he offers. He could fail miserably but I'd rather him do so going all in on his strategy rather than a ting like a lemming following recruiting websites. Particularly at OL.

Well you have one offer now and it’s us.
We don’t want fat guys at left tackle. You see those guys over there? Thats Jonathan Garvin and Greg Rousseau there isn’t a fat man in the planet that’s gonna keep up with them. If you can hold them for 3.5 seconds your a fckng millionaire and your kids will be too. And btw we have some dude next year that might be better than both of them.

Advertisement
LOL Barry certainly has a type!

I am guessing you think this is mistake because the kid isn't a highly touted tackle already. Just for kicks and giggles Eric Winston had the same build as this guy coming out of HS. I will let the OL coach do his job.

Not only that, but the conviction with which he offers. He could fail miserably but I'd rather him do so going all in on his strategy rather than like a lemming following recruiting websites. Particularly at OL.

Exactly. Barry is not worried about his coaching abilities, that's for sure. Big OL GET tomorrow and hope more follow soon after.

Advertisement
Back