New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Advertisement
I haven't followed this thread but I just popped in and see a reference to Metcons. I'm not sure its intended use for you or others here. They are great to lift in, particularly for squatting. But if you use them as an everyday shoe or for casual use, it is a different feel from what you're likely used to. It can be a little odd. It has a heel which permits greater tibial bend, which in simple terms means it provides a mechanical advantage to help your back stay upright during squats.
Iā€™ve mentioned a few times my issue with any shoe is width. Iā€™ve got duck feet! Lol.

Advertisement
Be careful. At least the prior pair of Metcons I had was exceedingly narrow. Like, more than any other shoe or sneaker I've owned.
Thanks! I wonā€™t buy anything on line unless Iā€™ve physically tried it on. Worn NB for years. They were one of the first to come out with a wide and now even have an extra wide.

Saw this in a link from SOTU. Donā€™t know when these drop.

FCD6C8DF-A46B-4BD4-BBEF-3AE4CE1095C2.jpeg

Advertisement
I haven't followed this thread but I just popped in and see a reference to Metcons. I'm not sure its intended use for you or others here. They are great to lift in, particularly for squatting. But if you use them as an everyday shoe or for casual use, it is a different feel from what you're likely used to. It can be a little odd. It has a heel which permits greater tibial bend, which in simple terms means it provides a mechanical advantage to help your back stay upright during squats.

B/c I suffered a back injury when I was 25 (long story short, a professional body builder was supposed to be my spotter when I was deadlifting, a piece of *** walked by & bro forgot about me. Lol), Metcons have been helpful for sciatic flare ups. Honestly, they were extremely weird when I first fit them, but then they became extremely comfortable for workout purposes & walking. Itā€™s helped my back tremendously.

Be careful. At least the prior pair of Metcons I had was exceedingly narrow. Like, more than any other shoe or sneaker I've owned.

Exactly, which is why I said if u canā€™t find them in wide, either go a half size bigger; but the best, most preferred option is to go w/ a shoe that is truly wide.

Iā€™m normally not a willing participant in uniform threads. Canā€™t remember the last time I looked in on that thread. Good catch though.

I hear ya. I think at a certain point, our discussion of "all-things-apparel-related" shifted to that thread over this thread, but I understand where you're coming from. When I saw those pics yesterday, I just posted them on the "uniform" thread because it was closest to the top of the page.

Funny thing is, I've been doing so many Google searches, now the Google on my phone keeps giving me shoe articles. I see every new Nike colorway every morning, it's hilarious.

Have you seen the new Jordan "cherry" colorway? Maybe you don't care, but it's one of the first articles on my Google...

I did this to myself, I have nobody else to blame...

Advertisement
They didn't actually drop. ****'s has pix, but no working links...

PAUSE...
I placed an order yesterday morning before they were making the rounds on social media... there was very limited quantity

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-164713_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220808-164713_Gmail.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 72
B/c I suffered a back injury when I was 25 (long story short, a professional body builder was supposed to be my spotter when I was deadlifting, a piece of *** walked by & bro forgot about me. Lol), Metcons have been helpful for sciatic flare ups. Honestly, they were extremely weird when I first fit them, but then they became extremely comfortable for workout purposes & walking. Itā€™s helped my back tremendously.
The Metcons felt a little "too heeled" for me so I switched back to adidas Powerlift but yeah, I prefer to squat heavy with lifting shoes.

Advertisement
I placed an order yesterday morning before they were making the rounds on social media... there was very limited quantity
Iā€™m going full ****** but where did you buy these? I donā€™t see them on ****s or anywhere.

I love white shoes but I get infuriated when they get dirty or stepped on.

Iā€™m going full ****** but where did you buy these? I donā€™t see them on ****s or anywhere.

I love white shoes but I get infuriated when they get dirty or stepped on.

I think ****'s deactivated the link because they jumped the gun on sales. There is literally NO OTHER OUTLET that has that shoe for sale.

Advertisement
Back