New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

And per Marcus Jordan's suggestion (I LOVE LOVE LOVE these):

1657220260421.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those r super fresh; like for real.

My friend, you would LOVE the Motorsports, the picture doesn't do justice.

The front of the sole and the back are a very matte-black rubber, like a tire. The middle part of the sole is a very sleek, almost reflective, black plastic that almost looks like the outside of a black race car. The black dashed lines up each side are great.

But the part I can't figure out is the tongue. It LOOKS LIKE there are musical notes, but I can't read sheet music.

1657224526642.png

1657224544512.png

Really nice looking shoe, but don’t like the shade of green. If this is a design, I would’ve left off the green and just either used black or white in its place.

OK, so I take your point on the green eyelets, they are more of an optic green, like for golf. Once you lace up tight, you can barely see them (which doesn't seem to make a lot of stylistic sense, but oh well).

But the green sole area is a darker green, I think you'd feel better about that part.

Advertisement
OK, so I take your point on the green eyelets, they are more of an optic green, like for golf. Once you lace up tight, you can barely see them (which doesn't seem to make a lot of stylistic sense, but oh well).

But the green sole area is a darker green, I think you'd feel better about that part.

I mean all that matters is that the person that gets the shoe likes it. I was just expressing my own preference.

I would probably go with white replacing the eyelets and that back green area, and then go with either orange laces as shown, but keep forest green and white laces as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back