New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement

So I gave u a link for Nike’s wide shoes. I talked to my boy regarding The Metcons for wide feet. They do have them in wide, but a limited supply. He said usually they suggest either a .5 to a whole size bigger if u’re a wide & they only have Medium/D available. He said they “can work” b/c they are breathable w/ arch support. But he recommend the Pegasus. On this site, there’s two shoes u can customize; however, the only draw back there’s no “true green” accents customize options available. There are pure white, black, & pure orange options on a couple of them.

This is the site I order my pops shoes from.

I searched all over ****’s Sporting Goods site (wasn’t about to use the short version) and could not find them.

I'm putting a screenshot in here, you have to then click on the little circle that shows the colorway that you want:

1657232840109.png

Advertisement
Advertisement

So I gave u a link for Nike’s wide shoes. I talked to my boy regarding The Metcons for wide feet. They do have them in wide, but a limited supply. He said usually they suggest either a .5 to a whole size bigger if u’re a wide & they only have Medium/D available. He said they “can work” b/c they are breathable w/ arch support. But he recommend the Pegasus. On this site, there’s two shoes u can customize; however, the only draw back there’s no “true green” accents customize options available. There are pure white, black, & pure orange options on a couple of them.

Thanks Rell. I used to have to get a 1/2 to a whole size larger before wide was available anywhere. I’ll surely check them out.

Advertisement

They’ve got Monarchs in wide! I love those. I think that’s a great looking shoe. I used to wear them and would buy 1/2 size bigger and they would eventually stretch. I like the training shoes. Worn that type for years.

I FINALLY found the Metcons. There’s an option to find your size. They had no suggestion for my size so I’m hesitant to buy them.

I really appreciate your help Rell.

Advertisement
They’ve got Monarchs in wide! I love those. I think that’s a great looking shoe. I used to wear them and would buy 1/2 size bigger and they would eventually stretch. I like the training shoes. Worn that type for years.

I FINALLY found the Metcons. There’s an option to find your size. They had no suggestion for my size so I’m hesitant to buy them.

U’re welcome my guy; yeah, I looked at various sources & then reached out to my boy at Nike to see if maybe the employee store or Nike Store in Oregon had any wide Metcons. That’s when he told me a full size “can” work, but the best bet was to check out the site he turned me on to.

I’m actually glad we had this discussion; last checked, they didn’t have Nike ID for these silhouettes. My father is a big Chargers fan, & one of the Pegasus had Chargers colors, so I’ll surprise him w/ customs Pegasus & a jersey.

U’re welcome my guy; yeah, I looked at various sources & then reached out to my boy at Nike to see if maybe the employee store or Nike Store in Oregon had any wide Metcons. That’s when he told me a full size “can” work, but the best bet was to check out the site he turned me on to.

I’m actually glad we had this discussion; last checked, they didn’t have Nike ID for these silhouettes. My father is a big Chargers fan, & one of the Pegasus had Chargers colors, so I’ll surprise him w/ customs Pegasus & a jersey.
I played with the custom option a bit. There was one that had an orange swoosh, gray upper, and an inner that had a pale green tint that was really cool. I’m gonna keep digging!

Your a great son Rell. I have no doubt your father will be excited when he sees your surprise.

Thanks again!

I haven't followed this thread but I just popped in and see a reference to Metcons. I'm not sure its intended use for you or others here. They are great to lift in, particularly for squatting. But if you use them as an everyday shoe or for casual use, it is a different feel from what you're likely used to. It can be a little odd. It has a heel which permits greater tibial bend, which in simple terms means it provides a mechanical advantage to help your back stay upright during squats.

Advertisement
Back