New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Advertisement
****'s has now pulled down even the residual posting for the shoe, you can't even find an image for it any longer.

Will be interested to see if they fulfill any of the orders by actually shipping a shoe.

Might be like the Star Wars toy at Christmas 1977, you get an empty box that you can redeem later.

Advertisement
I swear, I rarely wear white to games, but when I do, every time I have to get up for people to get to their seats, they always step on my shoesā€¦

White shoes are a magnet for haters, either consciously or subconsciously. Itā€™s like when u get a nice detail job on ur car & a bird just feels the need to crap on ur car from 500 ft in the air w/ accuracy. Lol.

White shoes are a magnet for haters, either consciously or subconsciously. Itā€™s like when u get a nice detail job on ur car & a bird just feels the need to crap on ur car from 500 ft in the air w/ accuracy. Lol.
I only rock whites if I know itā€™s not crazy crowded and not raining.

I only rock whites if I know itā€™s not crazy crowded and not raining.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but didnā€™t we talk about the white UBsā€™ propensity of getting dirty quickly b/c of the material used?

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but didnā€™t we talk about the white UBsā€™ propensity of getting dirty quickly b/c of the material used?
I donā€™t believe that was with me but it is difficult to clean. I get baby wipes for my kids and those things are pretty effective to cleaning a lot of things.

Advertisement
I donā€™t believe that was with me but it is difficult to clean. I got baby wipes for my kids and those things are pretty effective to cleaning a lot of things.

OK, couldnā€™t remember who PMā€™d me on the UB, but invest heavily in shoe protectant! Even w/ mesh material, the shoe protectant will treat it like film instead of grime. Itā€™s not 100% fool proof, but u have a better chance to get them back to status quo. I have the Billie Eilish AF1 which is like this camel, suede material. Bro, as SOON as my shoe laces hit the asphalt, it brought newly paved asphalt film on to my shoe. FIRST time wearing them. The level of ****ed off was pent house suite worthy. Fortunately, my shoe protectant allowed me to use the nubuck/suede cleaner & itā€™s like it never happened.

Last edited:
Advertisement
White shoes just give me a lot of anxiety, too. I am a little OCD and stains drive me crazy.

Same here; white shoes r to be treated differently. Whether I pay $85 or $285, I donā€™t want my chit scuffed or touched. When the all white J 11ā€™s came out w/ the ice sole, I told my homegirl if any **** come close to stepping on these, Iā€™m firing on them, including u. Lol. She knew to give me three feet no pressure. Iā€™m very particular w/ my chit, bro, hence I have a lot of original dead stock in my collection that look brand new. My only regret was letting my Dub 0ā€™s go to **** by leaving them at my parents spot when I moved to the Bay. They r Cinnamon Toast Crunch gone.

Advertisement

Take strings and sole out, throw shoes in washer on delicates using cold water and then let them air dry. You can soak the strings in bleach diluted with water. Or throw them in the washer too.

1660052177012.png

I was able to snag a pair on ****'s a few days ago...due to arrive tomorrow. Looks like the upper is the adidas primeknit material, which is great!

Advertisement
Back