New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

I was able to snag a pair on ****'s a few days ago...due to arrive tomorrow. Looks like the upper is the adidas primeknit material, which is great!
Luckyā€¦ they looked legit from the one screen grab that is being shown on here.

Will most definitely grab me a pair to hold me over

Advertisement
1660158300650.png

Advertisement
Nice:)!.. I think youā€™ll like them.
My least favorite so far are the all orange ones with the Velcro attachments from two seasons ago.
Those are my favorite one! Lol. I love those as far as looks. They are least comfortable of them all but still am good wearing them.

Those are my favorite one! Lol. I love those as far as looks. They are least comfortable of them all but still am good wearing them.
Agree, they look great I agree but not as comfy as the newer ones, plus Iā€™m worried about the Velcro on the tongue, I never take them off for fear of losing the stickiness lol.

Agree, they look great I agree but not as comfy as the newer ones, plus Iā€™m worried about the Velcro on the tongue, I never take them off for fear of losing the stickiness lol.
The white ones last year were so comfortable. Arguably, for me, the most comfortable Iā€™ve ever worn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro did you ever get these or got aplug on these?. @Rellyrell

Yeah man, they came through, but I needed a different size. They were a little small, thatā€™s why I didnā€™t post a pic of them w/ the gear. My true size was sold out, but my boy said heā€™s on them. I put those on pause b/c my homegirl (who look just like Saweetie) asked for some Panda Dunks for her & her baby, so after she gets taken care of, Imma hop back on these.

first pair is the worst looking to me. Then probably the orange - it's just a lot of orange.

Honestly, I like the little details that show in the suede toe of the shoe. However, let me know if Iā€™m tripping, but the Adidas 3-stripe looks very plastic & kind of cartoonish. I like the overall shoe, actually think itā€™s probably the best designed, but the Adidas part through me off & wasnā€™t sure if it was just the lighting or what.

Agree w/ u whole heartedly on the Orange. Didnā€™t like them when they came out.

Advertisement
Honestly, I like the little details that show in the suede toe of the shoe. However, let me know if Iā€™m tripping, but the Adidas 3-stripe looks very plastic & kind of cartoonish. I like the overall shoe, actually think itā€™s probably the best designed, but the Adidas part through me off & wasnā€™t sure if it was just the lighting or what.
Looks plastic and cheap only really in that first pair - probably because the white makes it pop/stand out so much against the green/white material. but imo it works best in the white shoes, and looks fine in the other green and orange pairs.

Also just don't think the orange AND green in the 3strips looks good from the first pair. Just overall the fist pair isn't it for me. My problem with the all orange is only that it's a lot of orange lol. But they look good.

Same here; white shoes r to be treated differently. Whether I pay $85 or $285, I donā€™t want my chit scuffed or touched. When the all white J 11ā€™s came out w/ the ice sole, I told my homegirl if any **** come close to stepping on these, Iā€™m firing on them, including u. Lol. She knew to give me three feet no pressure. Iā€™m very particular w/ my chit, bro, hence I have a lot of original dead stock in my collection that look brand new. My only regret was letting my Dub 0ā€™s go to **** by leaving them at my parents spot when I moved to the Bay. They r Cinnamon Toast Crunch gone.

Iā€™ve got a pair of all-white ā€˜22 UBs in storage that I forgot about. Unworn, unlaced. Thanks for the reminder. Like AF1s, it has to be the right conditions before I put those on!

Advertisement
Back