New light and dark styles activated for everyone

Advertisement
Few things:
1) Users can toggle the width of the page to full vs fixed
2) Premium users can toggle the sidebar off and on

Advertisement
Can you add post counts?
Click the down arrow under the user title and it's there.

We are likely going to rollout a big gamification system and allow users to display badges below the arrow.

Advertisement
Why do I hate the new one so much? I had an instant aversion, and I am someone of an early adopter type.

There is something "off" about it. Did you change the font? I think maybe of you change the font back, it might make it an easier transition for some of the people who are avoiding it.

Season 4 No GIF by The Office

For those that had switched back to Light old from light, you will need to do it one more time.

Advertisement
Can you please tell me how to switch between styles. I'm a little slow. Thanks.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Light" or "Dark" depending on which on you are using. A box will come up and allow your to choose.

Advertisement
Why do I hate the new one so much? I had an instant aversion, and I am someone of an early adopter type.

There is something "off" about it. Did you change the font? I think maybe of you change the font back, it might make it an easier transition for some of the people who are avoiding it.
Here is our current font-family selection

Old font
'Segoe UI','Helvetica Neue',Helvetica,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,'Fira Sans','Droid Sans',sans-serif

New font
-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,"Segoe UI",Roboto,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif,"Apple Color Emoji","Segoe UI Emoji","Segoe UI Symbol"

Here is our current font-family selection

Old font
'Segoe UI','Helvetica Neue',Helvetica,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,'Fira Sans','Droid Sans',sans-serif

New font
-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,"Segoe UI",Roboto,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif,"Apple Color Emoji","Segoe UI Emoji","Segoe UI Symbol"

Thanks. What is the default font for the old and new and where does one go to change them? I wasn't aware we could.

I don't know. I recommend giving feedback on "Light". I have largely made improvements messaged to me from users.

It didn't go unnoticed. Thank you for adding the change page button to the top of the page. Makes it more convenient to change pages without having to scroll all the way down.

Advertisement
Back