New light and dark styles activated for everyone

Can you do something to show threads you've read? On the dark new it's virtually impossible to tell difference between threads you have opened or not.
The orange dot to the left of thread titles indicate if new posts are in a thread.

Advertisement
Since you’ve so courteously asked for suggestions, I ask that you take a poll and let the results determine the color scheme fate. I’ll live with the results.

make it to where we can push one button and see every thread in order by most recent post.

When viewing the new Dark mode on a PC the background is still white.

1646226872110.png

Advertisement
I don't see an option to create a thread with the new light style using a desktop browser. Had to revert back to the old style to create a thread.

Yesterday, there was a pencil when I was browsing on my phone, but today, on desktop (Firefox & Chrome) there's only up/down arrows.

I don't see an option to create a thread with the new light style using a desktop browser. Had to revert back to the old style to create a thread.

Yesterday, there was a pencil when I was browsing on my phone, but today, on desktop (Firefox & Chrome) there's only up/down arrows.
Fixed

Advertisement
@Andrew is there a way to save New Posts as my default when I click the CIS logo. Before there was a banner with options but now there isn’t. I have to click the drop down then new posts to get there. Can you assist?

@Andrew is there a way to save New Posts as my default when I click the CIS logo. Before there was a banner with options but now there isn’t. I have to click the drop down then new posts to get there. Can you assist?
Click on "Feeds" -> "Posts" -> "Set as Default". This will save the "Posts" feed as your default feed when you go to that page. You can also click "Posts" under the "Feeds" menu to go directly there. Last, on the "Feeds" page you can customize what forums you want to see new posts from and save the filter.

Advertisement
Back