New Head of Nutrition

Of course. But let's find common ground.

Captain Crunch chews up the roof of your mouth too. Peanut butter Captain Crunch was **** good before Reese's came out.

Cinnamon Oat Crunch Cheerios is where I'm at in life now. That's my treat should I decide on carbs for breakfast.

*Nene's Kitchen on Marco Island had a Cap'n Crunch french toast that was fantastic. I'm pretty sure if I cleaned my plate, I'd have gotten diabetes.

diabetes cheesecake GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok.

We still brothers after the fight tho, right?

Favorite cereal list in no order

Lucky Charms
Fruity Pebbles
Trux
Honey Bunches of Hoes (or Oats...)
The OG cereal Frosted Flakes
Golden Grahams
Raisin Bran Crunch

And Reeses cereal. Jeez, that **** is so **** good....

Captain Crunch is nasty and puts that flim in your bowl
And I ain't ******* with rice Krispies unless it's cocoa Krispies or rice Krispies treats.

Underrated cereal: LIFE
Honey Bunches of Hoes. LMAO!

I couldn’t tell you the last time I had a bowl of cereal but I’m pretty sure it was Honey Nut Cheerios.

Peanut Butter Crunch was my jam until they came out with the Reese's puffs. That **** is like crack.

I rarely eat cereal anymore because I'm old and fat but in my youth, breakfast consisted of a bong hit, a bowl of Reese's and maybe a s'mores pop-tart if I was felling extra munchy.

Advertisement
Peanut Butter Crunch was my jam until they came out with the Reese's puffs. That **** is like crack.

I rarely eat cereal anymore because I'm old and fat but in my youth, breakfast consisted of a bong hit, a bowl of Reese's and maybe a s'mores pop-tart if I was felling extra munchy.
Ohh.... S'mores poptarts were all time! I might just head down the store to buy a box right now

Advertisement
Nutrition improved under Richt and Manny basically kept it status quo. Most power 5 schools understand what foods are good for you vs bad for you and generally do a solid job providing those meals to athletes. However, Mario will take this to the next level with specific meal plans designed for each player, accountability of what's being consumed, and availability of food, shakes, recovery, etc.
You sound like your describing race horses not people

The most important element of the nutrition plan is the steroid protocol. But, in all seriousness, I don't know that Bellamy had any qualification to run the nutrition program other than the fact that "he played, bro." She appears to be a registered and licensed dietician so worst case, we're likely no better off or worse.
You may be joking but your right. The stanford fans have been talking about how much weaker their team looks since they got rid of harbaughs steroid coach. Turley or something like that.

People are talking about how elite our coaching staff is, but our support staff is easily going to be Bama and UGA level.
Are we really? Someone posted here a couple years ago about how UGA had a team of something like 30 guys just dedicated to recruiting. They could have been misinformed. Are we building something like that?

Advertisement
Back