New Head of Nutrition

We need a return to simplicity here. Nothing has ever been proven better than Dianabol chicken with anadrol gravy. Add on a winstrol smoothie for desert and you have a classic meal that worked in the 70s and will work now.

As Charlie Francis(who coached Ben Johnson) said : Its a level playing field..just not the one you think it's on.

Advertisement
Are you saying that poster was mistaken. Or that we are planning on creating our own 30 man recruiting team?

What Mario has seen and been a part of at Bama and Oregon, will be in place at UM. Again, his mantra is : I know what it looks like

And he isn't just talking about the size of a defensive end, or the speed of a WR.

UM is no longer oragami -- cutting corners

We are now in the process of becoming a big league 21st century college football franchise. No longer just the Toledo Mud Hens with a championship pedigree of the past

Advertisement
What Mario has seen and been a part of at Bama and Oregon, will be in place at UM. Again, his mantra is : I know what it looks like

And he isn't just talking about the size of a defensive end, or the speed of a WR.

UM is no longer oragami -- cutting corners

We are now in the process of becoming a big league 21st century college football franchise. No longer just the Toledo Mud Hens with a championship pedigree of the past
I found the article. It was 60+ support staff members. https://sports.yahoo.com/georgia-ne...ck-sabans-process-game-changer-050129185.html
I know you have a podcast so you know more about this stuff than most people. Do we already have a similar sized staff? If not when do you think we will have a similar sized staff?

I found the article. It was 60+ support staff members. https://sports.yahoo.com/georgia-ne...ck-sabans-process-game-changer-050129185.html
I know you have a podcast so you know more about this stuff than most people. Do we already have a similar sized staff? If not when do you think we will have a similar sized staff?

LOl, well my expertise is boxing(supposedly) but it's well known that UM in terms of facilities and staffing is really sparse compared to the Bama's, UGA's, Ohio St and Clemson's of the world. there have been articles that show the yearly budget for football programs in recent years.

Mario would not have come to Miami if he wasn't given assurances that they would be playing at the upper echelon of this thing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you saying that poster was mistaken. Or that we are planning on creating our own 30 man recruiting team?

Not sure if "30" will be the exact number, given that we have such a great recruiting base in SoFla, but it will be very sizeable and it could be bigger than that. And SEC-like in its goals and approach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
200.gif
CLEMSON NUTRITIONIST

I'm not going to search through this thread but if you said Reese's Puffs welcome to the right side of history.
Y'know they were on the shelf in Tesco in the 'US' section (with like Twinkies and other random American stuff).

They're awful.

Advertisement
Back