New Head of Nutrition

the Mario Mantra --- I know what it looks like....
I know these are some of the details Mario wanted to hear before committing to us

Not just that we would ramp up coordinator budgets, but from the very ground up when it comes to giving an edge to everyone on the team

Add em up and all of those one possession games suddenly swing our direction and maybe don’t even happen

Advertisement
Are we really? Someone posted here a couple years ago about how UGA had a team of something like 30 guys just dedicated to recruiting. They could have been misinformed. Are we building something like that?
If you’re not married you’re gonna make someone very happy some day

Your commitment level is unprecedented

I know these are some of the details Mario wanted to hear before committing to us

Not just that we would ramp up coordinator budgets, but from the very ground up when it comes to giving an edge to everyone on the team

Add em up and all of those one possession games suddenly swing our direction and maybe don’t even happen

I really dont think he came to UM to be a perennial 9-3-type coach/program.

Advertisement
I go away for most of the day and yall hihack a thread about nutritionist hiring AND disparage the toast crunch at the same time. Smdh…

some more names to watch before this gets deleted…
frankenberry
count chocula
boo berry
froot loops
trix

Wouldn't

1645529134531.png
Would.

Advertisement
What are we doing about a DE Coach? You seem to have more "insight" than most.
I’ve heard a few names but names I hear haven’t panned out at other positions since Mario got here so I don’t post them and don’t speculate anymore.

Obviously Jason Taylor has been thrown around but don’t think that’s legit. Andre Carter - was at LSU, obviously a good playing career in the NFL and his dad played at UM and is from south Florida.

I think there’s still a chance it could be an OLB/nickels coach or a CB coach too. I think they go with the best coach they can get regardless of what he would coach. Obviously would have been Brian Williams if he wasn’t promoted

Advertisement
I’ve heard a few names but names I hear haven’t panned out at other positions since Mario got here so I don’t post them and don’t speculate anymore.

Obviously Jason Taylor has been thrown around but don’t think that’s legit. Andre Carter - was at LSU, obviously a good playing career in the NFL and his dad played at UM and is from south Florida.

I think there’s still a chance it could be an OLB/nickels coach or a CB coach too. I think they go with the best coach they can get regardless of what he would coach. Obviously would have been Brian Williams if he wasn’t promoted
Just talked to Brian....Man it was super close to being a wrap.

Advertisement

Pretty cool video, were getting clowned on in the comments though. Are we getting a cafeteria in the new football facility?

Yeah we had this video on the recruiting side. It was obliterated. Lol. We’ve come a ways, but we’re behind in this sector of CFB. It was commented that when the new facilities get up, this, too, will be upgraded across the board.

Yeah we had this video on the recruiting side. It was obliterated. Lol. We’ve come a ways, but we’re behind in this sector of CFB. It was commented that when the new facilities get up, this, too, will be upgraded across the board.
Nice! I actually thought the food looked pretty good tbh.

Advertisement
Back