New Head coach

Advertisement
Please stop with any Bill O'Brien talk. I live in Houston and had a front row set to his reign of terror here. The Texans current sorry state is a direct result of O'Brien's coaching and management.

i can't stomach the thought of watching him destroy what's left of the Canes.

GO CANES!!!!
True indeed.

Advertisement
ALL ABOARD

ELKPNyaXYAARcuL.jpg
I like your style

here we go again for the 2,000,000th time .... the unrealistic, pie in the sky, circle-jerking, fantasy pick a coach game ! sad.

Advertisement
Mario at Oregon is under a Time Clock.

Once USC (W) gets its act together and THEIR Board of Trustees, some of the most powerful men and women in California, decide to un**** themselves and pony up the money for Urban Meyer and his staff, then Cristobal's salad days at Eugene will be over. At best he will get USC's Second Raters and Three Star leftovers that Meyer doesn't want.

Mario Cristobal will never make the playoffs at Oregon as long as Urban Meyer is at USC. Period. He has to come home to Miami where he can recruit and build his own team, especially now that Clemson is on the downswing. Now is the perfect time for him.

After watching Mario cuss out his DB on the sideline for like 30 seconds i was all in. No more players coaches, i want a hard *** and straight beast crooter.

Patiently waiting here for the hero we need but the hero we dont deserve, Carol Soffer, to cut the check...

Advertisement
BTW, I should remind everyone that Cribby himself told us to ignore all the coaching talk except that centered around Cristobal. And that the money was there for Buyout and Assistants.

The problem of course has always been Blake. Which I suspect will be tended to by the Board.

Curious, who would be your preferred candidate?
Well there’s two different lists. It’s kind of a long answer. There’s the list of people who I would be interested in if Blake James were retained and then the list of people I would look into if he were not. If he were still here I’m afraid this job is already pretty unattractive he’s doesn’t make it prettier. But if he’s not we have a nice list we could get into

Advertisement
***** all these CIS suggestions.

Hire a damned firm to find out WTH UM wants - what the limits are - and let them make suggestions.

And stay the **** away from Temple!

What do you think of Doug Marrone as the new head coach for Miami?

One of the preeminent OL coaches in the country. He knows the ACC as he was a successful the head coach of Syracuse.

And had some success as as an NFL head coach with Buffalo and Jacksonville.

Advertisement
Back