New Head coach

Advertisement
Lane is a circus, and Mario has nike.
Give me Mike Elko or at least Gus Malzahn.
Gus is exactly what Miami would do.

You know he would leave in a heartbeat to get back to a real P5 school and probably take less money to do it than some other big-name coach. And Miami would not have to put any real work into a search...just a quick Uber up the road.

It would also bring Lashlee and him back together. Not that I like his O at all.

Fans would probably hate it but for Discount U this would be perfect.

Gus is exactly what Miami would do.

You know he would leave in a heartbeat to get back to a real P5 school and probably take less money to do it than some other big-name coach. And Miami would not have to put any real work into a search...just a quick Uber up the road.

It would also bring Lashlee and him back together. Not that I like his O at all.

Fans would probably hate it but for Discount U this would be perfect.
That lack of search effort is our MO.

Advertisement
I think it's going to be hard to pull Mario with Nike's new NIL program. They will basically be funneling money to recruits. Nike could be Alabama in 2 seasons, if nobody steps in.

I wouldn't leave that to fix something somewhere else, even if that place was 'home'.

Zo and Bill O'Brian? ???

love the optimism but its not as easy as moving home at this point. Oregon is a much better job. sad to say.

But if the wife really wants it you never know.

That's how it usually works.

My wife : "Whatcha think about these patio chairs on Wayfair?"

JG : "I think they suck"

My wife : "Too bad *******, I just bought 4 of them"

Advertisement
I don’t even care if this is complete bs. I enjoyed reading this even knowing there is a 99% chance it won’t happen.

Advertisement
Please stop with any Bill O'Brien talk. I live in Houston and had a front row set to his reign of terror here. The Texans current sorry state is a direct result of O'Brien's coaching and management.

i can't stomach the thought of watching him destroy what's left of the Canes.

GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
Seems like yesterday Al Golden was shown the door. ;)
Ahh the good ole days...
1633117745816.png

Advertisement
Back