New Head coach

Advertisement
The truth is I mostly have Mario as number one in my unofficial unimportant list, but Lane could easily be number one in that list. The biggest difference, and I have mentioned this before, is that Mario would build an empire and look to stay in lane would win us at least some playoff appearances and then bounce. I would be happy with either really.

Advertisement
..i would expect Lane Kiffin to be the new head coach.

…but

..mario wants it. His wife wants to move back here. Lot of relationships to rebuild if blake stays as AD.

You would expect? What a joke.

Why don't you just change it to "..i would want Lane Kiffin"? Because he's never getting the job. Regardless of whether Mario wants it or takes it or doesn't want it or doesn't take it.

Advertisement
The U will NEVER consider Lane after he put 2 programs on sanctions. You should know better than that.

I think Mario would be as big of a fool for going home as Frost going to Nebraska, but we will see if the wife could win out. The U would have to meet ALL of Mario's demands on salaries and recruiting budget, etc to make it happen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol…we’re so used to getting our beans from the food bank, these conversations about Mario and Lane are more like us homeless fans staring at Christmas baked goods at a display window, hungry and cold. However, miracles do happen, if we can first get rid of the grinches.

Advertisement
Back