New excuse: cliques killed the team

Come on man, don't post like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
yup...the reason nebraska ran it right up our @ss 55 out of 60 plays in a row was cliques

Since I ruled out our state of the art defensive scheme, as a culprit, I've been looking for something/somebody to throw under the bus. I had given up hope. So, you can imagine my absolute joy that the "cliques" has been exposed.

Phew! Dorito can now return as the Great Exalted Genius.

Kup and Crowder are killing them on 560am about the new Clique and United mottos. "Al Golden has convinced the team that cliques were the problem". "It's what losers do"

Kup and Crowder are killing them on 560am about the new Clique and United mottos. "Al Golden has convinced the team that cliques were the problem". "It's what losers do"

All they have to do is come here for comedic inspiration.

Advertisement
Whats wrong with the coaches pushing Brad to become the leader of the team? Not all the players were happy with him being selected as the QB for the season. So, in order for him to excel and the team to thrive, it would be in the TEAM best interest if he's respected in the locker room. Just my opinion.

Nothing wrong with it. The problem is that the coaches are who lost the locker room two years in a row, not Brad. There comes a point in a bad relationship where it cannot be fixed and nothing the offending party does will help. Al went pass that point last year by continuing to insist on HIS defense at the expense of the TEAM and the PROGRAM. Anything he does is useless except quitting with the possible exception of firing Mark and hiring Butch and DC and Assistant HC with COMPLETE control over defense and recruiting. Al is like a cheating spouse who gets caught repeatedly and then finally brings home AIDS--there is nothing left.

Every team has cliques but they usually all get along on the field. The difference is that the cliques had different motives and it seems that the majority were baby's and didn't care. I personally think Duke and Walford were the two leaders of the negative crowd. I'm not sure I've ever seen Duke pep up anyone or show any emotion other then some pouting on 3 and outs the off the the sideline by himself. Great player but quit on the team IMO. Walfords body language was dog **** at the beginning of the season but once he figured out this Kaaya kid is pretty good and was getting fed he turned it up a notch.

I'm not saying it's a good excuse but i think its definetly true. At the end of the day it falls on Al. Just happy we have Kaaya bc he's going to be special whether under Golden or not.

Thumbsdown would up vote a post that blames the players but negates to place any responsibility on the coaches. Get that UM AD stooge out of here.

LOL @ cliques destroyed the team. No-losing killed this team. At the beginning, everyone bought in...including the fan-base, but when you start struggling with mediocre teams and getting run outta da club against any team with a pulse, kids are going to tune you out. The younger kids that still buy into Al's boulschit are seen by the other players who don't as *** kissers. The younger kids see the older kids as "not buying in" or "selfish" (prompted, of course, by Al's messaging).

Golden's ineptitude fck'd this team chemistry up. Two kids may not like each other, but if they are winning, they can/will work together to continue winning. If they're getting embarrassed on national TV every other week, then yeah-you're going to have a divided locker room. It's simple. Get this fat, sweaty, nasty booty ***, pig faced, sloppy khaki, tight button-up, juicy ****ied, Wal-Mart, "New Balanced", jersey shore, bratwurst eatin', "B" team, dck sucker the fck outta Coral Gables!!!!!

You talk as if you actually KNOW something. Do you? If you have some sort of access to what occurred, by all means share it. If not, STFU. Your last line shows your ignorance with your childish name-calling. Grow up!

Advertisement
Everything points to a need to change coaches! You don't win over guys when you never won the over in thew first place. Nobody knows Golden can't coach better than the players. He's riding the 2016 Class as reason to keep him around and Blake's gonna be the one who champions his cause.

LOL @ cliques destroyed the team. No-losing killed this team. At the beginning, everyone bought in...including the fan-base, but when you start struggling with mediocre teams and getting run outta da club against any team with a pulse, kids are going to tune you out. The younger kids that still buy into Al's boulschit are seen by the other players who don't as *** kissers. The younger kids see the older kids as "not buying in" or "selfish" (prompted, of course, by Al's messaging).

Golden's ineptitude fck'd this team chemistry up. Two kids may not like each other, but if they are winning, they can/will work together to continue winning. If they're getting embarrassed on national TV every other week, then yeah-you're going to have a divided locker room. It's simple. Get this fat, sweaty, nasty booty ***, pig faced, sloppy khaki, tight button-up, juicy ****ied, Wal-Mart, "New Balanced", jersey shore, bratwurst eatin', "B" team, dck sucker the fck outta Coral Gables!!!!!

You talk as if you actually KNOW something. Do you? If you have some sort of access to what occurred, by all means share it. If not, STFU. Your last line shows your ignorance with your childish name-calling. Grow up!

LMAO...Are you not entertained? Great "first" post

Advertisement
Every team has cliques but they usually all get along on the field. The difference is that the cliques had different motives and it seems that the majority were baby's and didn't care. I personally think Duke and Walford were the two leaders of the negative crowd. I'm not sure I've ever seen Duke pep up anyone or show any emotion other then some pouting on 3 and outs the off the the sideline by himself. Great player but quit on the team IMO. Walfords body language was dog **** at the beginning of the season but once he figured out this Kaaya kid is pretty good and was getting fed he turned it up a notch.

I'm not saying it's a good excuse but i think its definetly true. At the end of the day it falls on Al. Just happy we have Kaaya bc he's going to be special whether under Golden or not.

Thumbsdown would up vote a post that blames the players but negates to place any responsibility on the coaches. Get that UM AD stooge out of here.

Seriously! Who are they? They never post, and ever since the sign stuff happened they dislike all my posts. W/e I don't live my life for thumbs up/down but who is that clown. They down vote anything against Golden.

Seriously! Who are they? They never post, and ever since the sign stuff happened they dislike all my posts. W/e I don't live my life for thumbs up/down but who is that clown. They down vote anything against Golden.

There's 2 or 3 ****faces on this site that have created about 45 different screen names between them and just go around "thumbs downing" anything against Golden and or the admin's and "thumbs upping" anything that Don Bailey Jr would normally say.

So to sum up...there's a couple of lower level admins from the university which have been tasked to patrol this site attempting to drum up some artificial support for Golden.

There's 2 or 3 ****faces on this site that have created about 45 different screen names between them and just go around "thumbs downing" anything against Golden and or the admin's and "thumbs upping" anything that Don Bailey Jr would normally say.

So to sum up...there's a couple of lower level admins from the university which have been tasked to patrol this site attempting to drum up some artificial support for Golden.

man its a conspiracy like in the X files

Advertisement
I honestly want golden's entire family to die in a horrible tragedy.

chilllllllllllllll rork...

Yeah c'mon man. It's just a game. Doesn't need to get this far.

That's what you think.

If you are going to wish ill on someone, make it the true criminal here -- Donna and those who hired HER.

BINGO! The admins, the BOT, and the AD and their cheap *** ways are killing this program. The BOT 1%ers want to make as much as they can off their investment in the school and don't want to part with a dime of what they are making. The whole gang should be tarred, feathered and run out of town IMHO. Bunch of rich maggots that are too incompetent to wipe their own butts and stingy as ****!
A guy in Cal wrote an article about how much these ###hats make at these private colleges and how they duck taxes by their "investments" in these schools. He cited Stanford and USC BOTS as examples, but am sure it's the same at UM. If I find the article again I will post it. It's just a damned racket. These dooshes all make out like bandits. #### them all!

Hire a decent coach, upgrade our facilities or get the #### out! We should demand NOTHING LESS! DON'T CRY TO ME ABOUT HOW POOR WE ARE WHEN YOU ARE CARRYING TWO LOAVES OF BREAD UNDER YOUR ARMS, DRIVING A DAMNED MASERATI AND DRINKING EXPENSIVE CHAMPAGNE!

Take your damned mealy Florida tomatoes and your rum and SHOVE IT!

Last edited:
Attitude reflects on leadership. If the team is divided it is because of the man in charge. If that was a problem in year 4 then it should come to no surprise that we went 6-7. Year 5, won't be much better. Smh.

Last edited:
Attitude reflects on leadership. If the team is divided it is because of the man in charge. If that was a problem in year 4 then it should come to no surprise that we went 6-7. Year 5, won't be much better. Smh.

Great post and all that needs to be said. Year 4 was already Golden's team, I don't want to hear excuses about cliques, weather, night games, any of that nonsense.

Also, putting this out publicly is completely unnecessary. There is nothing good that will come of this, it's simply more cover for Golden's very bad results over his tenure here.

Al's nut huggers are making him proud with their excuses

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back