New DT Offer In NY

I like offering kids not in South Florida.

South Florida kids are not players that you should sellout for because they are sellouts to SEC programs.

Truth is, offering kids from NJ/NY is great. Problem Golden had was he offered a bunch of weak white kids from NJ area like that Safety from Delaware from the video, Gordinier and Dorito's nephew.
We get most of our players from south Florida. Some that we want go elsewhere. You want the rest to stay home crying

Advertisement
It looks like Richt is taking a page out of the Golden Handbook for what to do once other schools start to set up shop in the 305 and you can only get their scraps. I can't wait until the slurpers start telling us about how underrated the NY 3 stars are. "BUT DAVID NJOKU WAS A 3 STAR NJ KID!!!!!"
Close Friends with current NY commit and that Penn State DE Adisa Isaac. More about getting the Penn State kid then how talented the 3 star is.

Last edited:
Close Friends with current NY commit and that Penn State DE Adisa Isaac. More about getting the Penn State kid then how talented the 3 star is.
we are under the limit of schollys so this dont bother me because ithink jess can make Isaac a beast.

Advertisement
i can see why osu, penn st and tenn offered this kid. Great athlete just needs some real coaching. Im pleasantly suprised by his tape.
https://www.hudl.com/profile/10217287/Jared-HarrisonHunte[/QUO

A kid like this could turn into a better player, in the mold of Patrick Bethel. Next year we need Blissett (285) & Miller (315) looking like real studs, and the combo of Nesta (300), Ford (315) & Bethel (300) to be run stuffers. Guys like Holley or Hunte if they really surprise in practice could get shot at a no redshirt year. If not, the Holley, Hunte & Munoz go into the 3 year program, you get your body ready, study like ****, graduate after your redshirt sophomore year. By your next year, the redshirt junior year, if you aint one of my dogs on that line, lets talk about graduate transfer opportunities. Redshirted 3*s can be monsters if brought along correctly, have to ease them in with a redshirt, something Bethel & Ford didnt get because Kul didnt recruit well. This year should have been SR Willis, SR Tito(this spot is the cream of the team and its missing. 2 JRs of starter caliber, plus an outstanding up and comer (think Bandy at DT) sophomore, *SO Bethel, FR Silvera & *FR Ford. Next year's contributors FR Blissett & *Fr Miller.
Instead next year is
*** SR DT Bethel
*** JR DT Ford
**** SO DT Silvera
**** FR DT Blisset
*** rFR DT Miller
*** FR DT Holley
*** FR DT Munoz
*** FR DT Hunte

The following year we need 2 DTs of the highest quality.
*** SR DT Ford
**** JR DT Silvera
**** SO DT Blisset
*** rSO DT Miller
*** SO DT Holley
**** FR DT Moise
**** FR DT Neal
*** rFR DT Munoz
*** rFR DT Hunte

2021, we go into play Bama I think?
1. **** SR DT Silvera (305) starter
2. **** JR DT Blissett (305) starter
3. *** rJR DT Miller (325) run package
4. *** JR DT Holley (305) spells starters
5. **** SO DT Neal (310) impact soph
6. **** SO DT Moise (290) impact soph
7. *** rSO DT Munoz (300) transfer watch
8. *** rSO DT Hunte (290) transfer watch

Random Ambien thoughts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
WTF are you talking about? If you are a good football player from NY you go play for one of the jersey catholic schools. That is 99% of the time the case. Every kid I knew that was good at football had Bergen Catholic, Don Bosco, St Peters Prep, etc. giving them scholarships and moving their moms into an apartment near campus. Maybe one of these NY kids pans out, but we are offering multiple ones in the same class? 0 chance they all turn out good enough to play for Miami.

Don't worry about that so much. Been following the crootin game awhile now, multiple offers to far away oos kids rarely is a blueprint for success. We will be lucky to land one more of those kids. I known folks don't want to hear it, but geography can be a difficult factor to overcome.

It's **** near impossible to pull those big ole farm boys out of the diary state for good reason.

big-1364797860d.jpg

You would be hard pressed to find 6ft'rs in south Florida.

Go Canes
We used to get a ton of players from Wisconsin. A ton.

Don't worry about that so much. Been following the crootin game awhile now, multiple offers to far away oos kids rarely is a blueprint for success. We will be lucky to land one more of those kids. I known folks don't want to hear it, but geography can be a difficult factor to overcome.
Been following recruiting for a long time now and I disagree with you. We used to get a lot of out of state kids. And often they were very good. Why we stopped, I don't know.

In fact, we used to get a lot of Chicago kids: Russ Maryland, Mike Sullivan, Andre Brown, Alvin Ward, Barry Panfil, Rod Holder, and others, I believe.

Some were better than others. Of course, back then we had a coach who knew the city: Hubbard Alexander.

I think one problem we have now is we might be too focused on south Florida. They're great players but seem to be prima donas.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back