New DT Offer In NY

Look at offers now stars. Also the 3 DL from Brooklyn are all Top 5 in the state.

I'm from NY too. Being top 5 in NY doesn't mean ****. Why didn't they get scholarships and their mom an apartment at Don Bosco or Bergen Catholic they were actually good? Those offers are alleged. That is what the kid told Rivals. We don't know if he really got the offer or if they are even commitable. I am fine with taking kids from NY and NJ etc., but these kids are not elite.

Advertisement
We could literally grab anyone out of there if we tried imo. New Yorkers love it down here.
The Midwest kids and their families still think Pablo Escobar and Graciela Blanco still shooting mf’ers with uzis in Kendall and Shiite.
The northeast kid’s friends and families would be like bruh pull the trigger and the whole squad is there spring break.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He is very athletic but desperately needs a redshirt year and if he can early enroll he should to take advantage of the extra time in a college S&C

Advertisement
Like the pattern of offers. Looks like coach Simpson is looking for guys in the young Gerald Willis mold. Willis was a 4*/5* 260+ DE with burst coming out of Edna Karr. This guy and Blissett look close to that in stature/movement

Advertisement
It looks like Richt is taking a page out of the Golden Handbook for what to do once other schools start to set up shop in the 305 and you can only get their scraps. I can't wait until the slurpers start telling us about how underrated the NY 3 stars are. "BUT DAVID NJOKU WAS A 3 STAR NJ KID!!!!!"

****, he just never shuts up, same old drivel post after post. PAID GATOR TROLL AS THE EARLIER POSTER POINTED OUT.

****, he just never shuts up, same old drivel post after post. PAID GATOR TROLL AS THE EARLIER POSTER POINTED OUT.

There he is! Kirbys biggest fan has arrived. How do you enjoy posting from your Georgia troll farm? Does Kirby give you a 30 minute lunch break every day. I am under the impression that all state employees in Georgia are required one .

He is probably one of those former Golden girls that had a Golden user name like "Al Golden right nut" or something and made a new account now trying be the hardcore pessimistic fan

Advertisement
It is obvious that as an earlier poster pointed out septic pumpers in New York get many breaks a day as someone posting 50 times a day shows you do. I am not saying anything wrong with that job as my good friend "Slice" started out pumping and now owns 2 companies. So stay off the phone keep pumping and you will make it some day kiddo.

One observation: all our DT targets and commits seem to be about 6’4 280. Music to my ears. At 6’4 they can add 20 pounds without having to add too much fat and can be versatile like Willis this year who we have moved to end at times.

Looks like he's taken 2 OV's already to ASU & OSU, has Penn State this weekend, Tennessee the 14th, presumably he has one 1 left,

Advertisement
Back