New DT Offer In NY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It looks like Richt is taking a page out of the Golden Handbook for what to do once other schools start to set up shop in the 305 and you can only get their scraps. I can't wait until the slurpers start telling us about how underrated the NY 3 stars are. "BUT DAVID NJOKU WAS A 3 STAR NJ KID!!!!!"
You are a miserable cretin

Yeah I haven't seen this kids tape but I see a PSU/OSU battle so yeah I think he can kinda play but hey those schools may be wrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
It looks like Richt is taking a page out of the Golden Handbook for what to do once other schools start to set up shop in the 305 and you can only get their scraps. I can't wait until the slurpers start telling us about how underrated the NY 3 stars are. "BUT DAVID NJOKU WAS A 3 STAR NJ KID!!!!!"

Look at offers now stars. Also the 3 DL from Brooklyn are all Top 5 in the state.

Come on man its another diamond in the rough we are in bidness lol i throwing in the towel this whole ***** staff is lame except Diaz. Show'em all the exit. We are Bamas UGAs OSUs little ***** and that aint changing if our coach doesnt have a pulse.

Come on man its another diamond in the rough we are in bidness lol i throwing in the towel this whole ***** staff is lame except Diaz. Show'em all the exit. We are Bamas UGAs OSUs little ***** and that aint changing if our coach doesnt have a pulse.

Straight facts. We have been kicked out of our own backyard and need to scour the continent to get some 3 stars now. Absolutely embarrassing and some fans are loving it.

Richt went to ALL PROSPECTS > Sorted by Lock % and is starting to pluck some of those players without scholarship offers with 17% Lock.

I see you Richt.

I do it too.

(When I'm playing as a MAC school)

Advertisement
Back