Confirmed New DC is Lance Guidry

lol bro made it a point to let the fanbase know he has a black wife.
perry cox scrubs GIF by HULU

Say What Perry Cox GIF by HULU

donald faison what GIF by HULU

Frustrated Head GIF

Advertisement
One of them was apparently in 1990. And yes, I was told on here tonight that he does have 3. It’s in one of the threads. Not that having one in 1990 is ok, just saying it’s not like he’s got a suspended license because he’s driving drunk and getting popped every week.

Think it was like 1990, early 2000s, then 2011. So he’s due for another one. (That’s a joke).

To answer your question though, yes that’s 10000% absolutely something that holds back someone’s career.
This. We have seen it with coaches like Sark who got ran out of USC and had to go to rehab and then had to join Saban's rehab facility in order to get another chance as a HC. It's also likely why Frost is currently unemployed. This guy had the issues while at smaller schools so I doubt many P5 programs were willing to look the other way.

So, would he hypothetically be replacing Wright or Joe ?
I guess just filling in wherever the opening occured... Not really sure how it would go... But if it did happen I'm good with it... Is that a safe enough answer???.. LOL!!!!...
I have commitment issues..🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
not happy to be right about either one.

Sorry that i think miami should go get elite coaches. Maybe this guy ends up there.
I think the issue that you aren't seeing here is that Miami isn't as an attractive job as we like to portray it to be on CIS. Miami hasn't won 60% of their games since they've joined the ACC, and have only finished ranked 6 times. We've not been bowl eligible 5 of those years and have only won 3 bowl games and 2 of them were under Coker.

So while I don't think this is the worlds greatest DC, I also don't believe that established p5 coordinators, who are having success at programs that have been better than us in the recent years, are chomping at the bit to take this job.

Advertisement
I am now taking sit down mower recommendations.
I'd recommend against a zero turn. They might be a little faster, but they require two hands to steer, leaving none free for a drink and coordination that might be somewhat lacking at times.

Advertisement
I'd recommend against a zero turn. They might be a little faster, but they require two hands to steer, leaving none free for a drink and coordination that might be somewhat lacking at times.
I ran a search and those are a non-starter.

Advertisement
Back