Official New DB Coach, per Canesport (*Official, 2.21*)

This. Addae was supposed to change our DB room to one of the best in the country. Instead it's still one of question mark spots. Miss me with the big hire just get the right guy who can coach our boys up to be the best they can be.
Addae did solid work, dude can coach. The issue is that his coaching style doesn't fly with a lot of the higher rated kids, and he isn't a great recruiter. There's a reason why he's in the NFL, dude is a technician and honestly, grown men will respond to a coach that holds them accountable.

Advertisement
Addae did solid work, dude can coach. The issue is that his coaching style doesn't fly with a lot of the higher rated kids, and he isn't a great recruiter. There's a reason why he's in the NFL, dude is a technician and honestly, grown men will respond to a coach that holds them accountable.
Tyrique Stevenson regressed here then went to the NFL and got better. He almost won DROTY. DJ Ivey was below average for us, went to the NFL and got better. Kam regressed this year. James didn't make the jump we expected in year 2 or 3. Point to the players Addae developed his 2 years here.

This. Addae was supposed to change our DB room to one of the best in the country. Instead it's still one of question mark spots. Miss me with the big hire just get the right guy who can coach our boys up to be the best they can be.
Exactly. Dude recruited at an elite level at uga. He was literally the big name at that time and had nfl talent.

Advertisement
Well I’m happy to change my opinion in that case

I bet you are JZ. I bet you are.

Get ya shinebox while ya at it.
Mythology Cassandra GIF by zoefannet

Advertisement
I think it's a B+ til I see more.

CMC really wants a presence in Bama and Louisiana (Guidry wants LA kids too), and this guy also has some experience in Georgia.

Advertisement
While I do think addae can coach he's most certainly NOT a technician.

I want to hire based off recruiting potential. Now I have no clue where Chevis Jackson lands on that spectrum but that’s my #1 desired trait.

Get these JAGS off the field & lock down elite CBs.
Did you like addae?

Advertisement
He’s not, and he’s not a great recruiter.

What Would You Say You Do Here Office Space GIF
Was he a great recruiter before he got here? Because he was the #2 recruiter in the country at uga and couldn't sign anyone here to save his life. Personally I just want us to focus on coaching whatever kids we have up and with that were gonna be just fine. I never understand why everyone just ignores the fact that ALL OF OUR SUCCESS CAME FROM DEVELOPMENT OF WHATEVER DUDES WE GOT. Not because we landed such highly rated kids. Cause majority of the time, we didn't.

I never understand why everyone just ignores the fact that ALL OF OUR SUCCESS CAME FROM DEVELOPMENT OF WHATEVER DUDES WE GOT. Not because we landed such highly rated kids. Cause majority of the time, we didn't.
Statistically speaking, your odds are just much better at hitting on higher ranked prospects. Times have changed. Under the radar no longer exist. Evals & development are huge.. but so is raw potential.

Advertisement
Back