Official New DB Coach, per Canesport (*Official, 2.21*)

Advertisement
You guys are really going to cry about not getting Pat Surtain, Sr as the CBs coach when Surtain has never shown one iota of interest in UM?

I recall his kid took an official visit to Miami as a courtesy. That’s the extent of anything he’s done for Miami.

This is going to make me breakout my inner @SWFLHurricane and….

@Brooklyndee !!!!
No no no. We discussed all this stuff last year. While it's definitely not a majority. Even the minority gets annoying as ****. Now you see my point. Only reason they'd want surtain is because he played for the dolphins and now he's at poo. As a coach he's amounted to nothing that would make us say this is who I'm perturbed we didn't get... But apparently on here that's not the case.

Advertisement
What home? Pat is from Louisiana & went to college at southern miss. If it wasn't for the dolphins & to a small extent American heritage there would be no Miami for Pat.
We are all in agreement.

tQrweEnn.gif

No no no. We discussed all this stuff last year. While it's definitely not a majority. Even the minority gets annoying as ****. Now you see my point. Only reason they'd want surtain is because he played for the dolphins and now he's at poo. As a coach he's amounted to nothing that would make us say this is who I'm perturbed we didn't get... But apparently on here that's not the case.
At this point, if he's been hired then we might as well just move forward with it and see what he's about.

Did you know him before all this? What's your take on the guy as a coach?

Advertisement
Not an impressive hire at all….recruiting wise makes no sense but 🤷🏾
in what way does it not make sense for recruiting? Do you know how he recruits? Familiar with his interactions with recruits?

Give him a chance. He knows Guidry's system. He's been vetted by Mario. If he can take some of the load of Guidry and let him focus on running the defense, GREAT

Advertisement
IMG_4576.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back