New ACC Thread (and statement on thread derailment)

Advertisement
Thank you, so much!! God is good! That’s means a lot coming from you, posting overlord of CIS...the mighty prolific posting overseer, with at least one post on every single thread on this site!
You're too kind to me, good sir. My prolific posting combined with your inane OCD repetition of the same thought 4000 times will conquer the world!

Advertisement
Certain porsters learned all their arts of persuasion from the movie Gaslight.

I must admit, I laugh every time certain people "praise" the no-politics edicts while passive-aggressively sliding their political viewpoints into porst after porst
NOTE: I’m uncertain what to do about the absurd amount of political posts that overwhelm nearly every single thread. To those of you who are just trying to get the info, I apologize. Its fair to say that not enough is being done.

To those of you who keep derailing the threads, I would ask you to please stop. The back and forth is literally making these threads unreadable. Consider if what you are posting is 1) relevant to the topic of the thread or 2) moves the conversation away from that topic. Those are the criteria by which I evaluate posts.

If they fail to meet those standards I’ll delete them and all replies. I deleted 40 posts from a thread last night, but I won’t do that again, I’ll just boot you from the thread.

Do not reply to the thread derailment portion of this thread. I dont really care what you think, I care what you do.

Starting the ACC topic off with this very relevant post.

Sorry if it was already posted, but is the ACC full steam ahead? Is there and looming decisions/meetings?

Last edited:
Dr. Catherine O'Neal (consulting with SEC)

The ball keeps rolling. As time passes things will get better. Natural progression...

Advertisement
You're too kind to me, good sir. My prolific posting combined with your inane OCD repetition of the same thought 4000 times will conquer the world!
Kinda like your 4000 post per day on this board??? I recognize your posting greatness! Morning, noon, night 7 days per week....SURPRISE!!! You’re here!

And You’re so very welcome, kind sir! To even be recognized by the one-God...the Mr prolific poster himself, is a great honor. Be blessed!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kinda like your 4000 post per day on this board??? I recognize your posting greatness! Morning, noon, night 7 days per week....SURPRISE!!! You’re here!

And You’re so very welcome, kind sir! To even be recognized by the one-God...the Mr prolific poster himself, is a great honor. Be blessed!
We’re you the guy who, back in 2017, made a thread about how we were going to get pummeled by Notre Dame?

We’re you the guy who, back in 2017, made a thread about how we were going to get pummeled by Notre Dame?
If that’s the guy, I think he set a record for downvotes in one post. It was in the hundreds. What a clown.

BB45F4A1-2629-4128-9D41-7890C0E1953F.gif

Advertisement
Back