2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We’ve seen this same story play out a million times with North/Central Florida white kids. They are not worth the effort.
DMoney = on the money about these North Florida white boys.

The vast majority grew up as either Gators or Noles. ****, we're behind Bama, Aub, UGA and LSU up here — and not sure that'll ever change.

But are we also in the same boat in Tampa and Orlando and the other parts of Central Florida?

Seems like we've gotten a few big-time white recruits from that part of the state over the years.

Advertisement
His dad was a coach so they moved around a lot. Not a born and raised Jacksonville kid.

Pyburn is a stud and I’d love to sign him. But it’s always the same story. Good prospects that aren’t coming to Miami.

Hope I’m wrong and I eat these words.
Kyle Cobia

Ty Wise worth it?

When is he announcing?

For early NSD, there was a stickied thread with all the announcement times. Y’all should do that again.

Advertisement
How many Jax kids with a commitable UF offer pick Miami? Any color? Shaq? I'm seriously asking.....I can't remember if Payton had a UF offer.
Didn't Chantz Williams and Jalen Rivers have committable offers from UF and FSU in the 2020 class?

Not the best at remembering, either

Advertisement
His dad was a coach so they moved around a lot. Not a born-and-raised Jacksonville kid.

Pyburn is a stud and I’d love to sign him. But it’s always the same story. Good prospects that aren’t coming to Miami.

Didn't you make a thread with a long list of these bumpkins not coming here?

You'd figure by now we'd learn.

Advertisement
I remember watching both as a kid.
Thats great, Im glad that you do!!
as all three were and are very instrumental players for us, but i still dont think we should start recruiting designated areas based on race/skin color

Thats great, Im glad that you do!!
as all three were and are very instrumental players for us, but i still dont think we should start recruiting designated areas based on race/skin color
Don't get me wrong- these are good football players. They've won rings at places like Florida. We only get them once a decade and it is just frustrating to see the same story seemingly repeat itself.

His dad was a coach so they moved around a lot. Not a born-and-raised Jacksonville kid.

Jax boy going to the Gayturds, no shock. This kid is good. Whoever gets him will be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back