2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he is actually good enough at wrestling to go to Cornell or something like that. In which case, that may be the best option for him. I don't really follow HS wrestling, but unless he is absolutely destroying the competition in Florida I doubt that is the case. Since Florida is not really a very good wrestling state.
He has been destroying most everyone he's faced in Florida. However, his technique is not good. If he was in the wrestling hotbeds of mid America he wouldn't fair as well. He should stick with football.

Advertisement
He has been destroying most everyone he's faced in Florida. However, his technique is not good. If he was in the wrestling hotbeds of mid America he wouldn't fair as well. He should stick with football.
That is what I figured. The north east and midwest are to wrestling as Florida is to football. If he doesn't run through all of his competition in states he is going to be in for a rude awakening in college. Especially in his division where most guys his size are playing football in Florida instead of wrestling. Down south you can get away with snapdowns and the like, but if he gets to college he is going to be facing tons of kids, his size, who will be launching off doubles like the little guys in Fl.

He could go to the WWE after football like the Rock , he did pretty good .

He ought to talk the the Rock on this .

GOCANES

Coach Hayes thinks he has potential to be $100 million man in NFL (8:26 mark)

Last edited:
Advertisement
*lol @ the b.s. wrestling tournament excuse tyhe whole time.

In what world would a wrestling tournament be more important than making a correct college decision?. They were told to keep that date open exactly for something like this..

Either way this kid was heading to Auburn if not..he gets the UF offer which he will now that he has a 4star he is 100% committing there.
I was a wrestler. You NEVER miss a meet. EVER. Gainesville is close enough he can dew both.

if he was wrestling in mid America would he have better coaching to improve his technique?

My TL;DR/cool story, bro: My buddy was an all American baseball player around 2000. When they had the under 19 tryouts the kids with the best fundamentals were all Florida, Texas and California. There was a kid there from minnesota who couldn’t hit anything with movement. My buddy came back and said the kid would be just another player if he played in south Florida.

That kid was Joe Mauer!

I understand and not to get racial but Dmoney made a great point other day when we were talking about Jack. Miami has not done well historically with prospects that are white in the central and northern florida areas. They can buck the trend here though.

DMONEY is right...now uif is getting a look see today. Kiss this croot goodbye.

1) The kid loves country western
2) His parents are from small towns
3) Listen to his voice inflection and watch his eyes when he talks about auburn
4) He is too excited about playing in a small town environment

It all adds up to an Auburn lean, NO CAP

Advertisement

kid isn't coming here. for a kid like this auburn is the same distance to Jax as miami but miami might as well be in another universe.

His parents went to UF and they’re gator fans. I think some are overthinking this. That was his dream offer and I said this the day he was offered by Miami. Yall would do the exactl same thing if Miami offered late after UF was recruiting you hard and your best offer.

His parents went to UF and they’re gator fans. I think some are overthinking this. That was his dream offer and I said this the day he was offered by Miami. Yall would do the exactl same thing if Miami offered late after UF was recruiting you hard and your best offer.

Not over thinking it...I'd be very shocked if we won out on this one. A ton of loose ends pointing to auburn imo. Now uif is involved.

Advertisement
Not over thinking it...I'd be very shocked if we won out on this one. A ton of loose ends pointing to auburn imo. Now uif is involved.
Miami and Auburn didn’t know for sure as late as Thursday. This was very close before UF got involved. A person connected with Auburn told me he thought we’d actually pulled ahead (prior to UF interest). But like I said that doesn’t matter if UF offers.

kid isn't coming here. for a kid like this auburn is the same distance to Jax as miami but miami might as well be in another universe.

LOL, this is like 90 percent of the white kids I knew growing up here.

About 80% were FSU or UF fans, about 20% were fans of some other SEC team and about .001% were Miami fans.

Ibis and CaneThing told it right ...

Not Happening Ufc 211 GIF by UFC

Advertisement
I'm not gonna read the entire thread so SIAP, but did UF actually offer or did they just invite him for an OV?
It’s all smoke and mirrors man.
No way gators just let this dude go intrips everywhere and then just asked him to come down the last weekend.
They had to be in contact with him.
They likely asked him “if we offer will you commit” and he said yes.

When you have a kid that says that you can afford to wait.
The kid ain’t taking that trip unless he’s committing imo.

Those white boys up there ride or die for those lizards wether it’s shark fcker or goofy mullet. Our local players not so much.

Miami and Auburn didn’t know for sure as late as Thursday. This was very close before UF got involved. A person connected with Auburn told me he thought we’d actually pulled ahead (prior to UF interest). But like I said that doesn’t matter if UF offers.

I believe you. My comments aren't about not believing you but more about believing what my eyes and ears get from the direct source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back