2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami and Auburn didn’t know for sure as late as Thursday. This was very close before UF got involved. A person connected with Auburn told me he thought we’d actually pulled ahead (prior to UF interest). But like I said that doesn’t matter if UF offers.
It’s all smoke and mirrors man.
No way gators just let this dude go intrips everywhere and then just asked him to come down the last weekend.
They had to be in contact with him.
They likely asked him “if we offer will you commit” and he said yes.

When you have a kid that says that you can afford to wait.
The kid ain’t taking that trip unless he’s committing imo.

Those white boys up there ride or die for those lizards wether it’s shark fcker or goofy mullet. Our local players not so much.

They want to make it look like they beat Miami and Auburn at the 11th hour. “All we had to do was offer and he said f*ck those schools that’s the UF brand” lol

Advertisement
It’s all smoke and mirrors man.
No way gators just let this dude go intrips everywhere and then just asked him to come down the last weekend ...
A dog and pony show.

Let other schools waste time, then come in get the commitment late and tell the media "we beat Miami and Auburn for this young man"

Typical Gator BS

They want to make it look like they beat Miami and Auburn at the 11th hour. “All we had to do was offer and he said f*ck those schools that’s the UF brand” lol
Beat me to it, 2082.

Kid was a Gator lock the second their new staff reached out with an offer

It is what it is

Beat me to it, 2082.

Kid was a Gator lock the second their new staff reached out with an offer

It is what it is

Yeah up in that area he was waiting for that and I’m sure Uf was in contact before they offered

Advertisement
This kid looks very good. But Miami doesn't often win these late risers from out of area. We try, don't get me wrong, but these types just never end up going our way.

On the flipside, even when we suck, we've pulled off Shemar Stewart type late heists. I'd take that type of trade 10/10.

Last edited:
Advertisement
if he was wrestling in mid America would he have better coaching to improve his technique?

My TL;DR/cool story, bro: My buddy was an all American baseball player around 2000. When they had the under 19 tryouts the kids with the best fundamentals were all Florida, Texas and California. There was a kid there from minnesota who couldn’t hit anything with movement. My buddy came back and said the kid would be just another player if he played in south Florida.

That kid was Joe Mauer!
Basically what you have here with baseball or football with Florida TExas GA and California is what the northeast/Midwest is to wrestling.

Its not even just about the fundamentals. You will have kids from Pennsylvania or Ohio or Iowa, etc. who will be solid wrestles who could come down to the non wrestling states and win states.

Its kind of like with footbal. Where if you have a kid that starts on STA. If he was to move to Pennsylvania he is going to be the best kid on pretty much any team he plays for up there.

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
This kid looks very good. But Miami doesn't often win these late risers from out of area. We try, don't get me wrong, but these types just never end up going our way.

On the flipside, even when we suck, we've pulled off Shemar Stewart type late heists. I'd take that type of trade 10/10.
Many on this Board don't think we're getting Shemar ...

Advertisement
deliverance banjo GIF
deliverance GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back