Never forget the Tate Martell era

Easy to understand why Martell wasn't the QB...wow is he awful...like watching HS
Right... How many series did the other two QBs get (the ones who've gotten to take 1st team practice reps and play in games all season long)? Because by my count, they put up the same amount of points asTate did with his measly one series. And threw more picks too.

Advertisement
Not saying we win, but we undoubtedly score a point if Tate plays the entire game. He would have broke something at some point. Williams is not only terrible, but he might be the dumbest QB we’ve ever had at Miami and that’s saying a lot.

Not saying we win, but we undoubtedly score a point if Tate plays the entire game. He would have broke something at some point. Williams is not only terrible, but he might be the dumbest QB we’ve ever had at Miami and that’s saying a lot.
He has a pop warner arm, he didn't look fast, and that scrambling doesn't work on this level with his athleticism. Why do we think something would've happened? His wobbly duck on a 5 yard out was laughable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well our Georgia & Las Vegas QB's didn't do much to put the ball in there hands either...

Both the OOS QB's had all day to make throws & whenever they did it was either a wobbly duck or bad late pass.

I know hating every player from South Fla is apart of the Board's religion but let's not act like the QB's are anything too special either.

South Fla WR's are just fine, they do very well at other programs & the NFL is littered with them, they're not the issue here.
It begins and ends with the O-line. QBs don't have time to throw, RBs don't have running lanes and WRs don't have time to get open.

We weren't scoring any points with Tate at QB. He's a midget with a noodle arm. He looked like a 12yo pretending to be Lamar Jackson in a flag football game at recess.

Advertisement
How? He was taking sacks too. After his only completed pass he was timid as well from throwing a pass. After his first run, he couldn’t get pass the line of scrimmage. I don’t know what some of y’all saw but the young man could not out run a DL. They also wanted to play him more but he got hurt.

Amazing we’ve watched two QB’s suck @ss en route to a 6-7 season and we’re ready to judge a guy after one series. Same guys that sucked off Kaaya when he was here and Williams all year. Bunch of losers.

Advertisement
How? He was taking sacks too. After his only completed pass he was timid as well from throwing a pass. After his first run, he couldn’t get pass the line of scrimmage. I don’t know what some of y’all saw but the young man could not out run a DL. They also wanted to play him more but he got hurt.
I agree with what you're saying about Tate but let's not forget William's looked like a deer in headlights his first 2 games before getting comfortable.
Would like to have seen what Tate could do for a whole game.

I agree with what you're saying about Tate but let's not forget William's looked like a deer in headlights his first 2 games before getting comfortable.

Still looks like a deer in headlights and his accuracy has worsened.

He did but he played a much tougher defense which caused a lot of good QBs not named Joe Burrow or Jake Fromm to struggle. Tate was struggling against LaTech. Even the announcers said Tate had to try to throw. He didn’t have any confidence throwing the ball. That led me to believe that he just isn’t a p5 or fbs QB. The kid is quick but not very fast. Combine that with a weak arm. It only would have got worse. However the coaches wanted to play him more but he got hurt.

Advertisement
Back