Never forget the Tate Martell era

Advertisement
He'll bounce with Perry.
I don't see Perry going anywhere. If any QB transfers it's probably Jarren. Perry needs 1 more year to graduate. If he transferred, he loses a year of eligibility. Jarren would have 2 years remaining if transferred and sat out a year.

Mandy and Enos achieve their goal in putting in Tate for one drive. Put in a QB who has not had reps for the whole year in bowl game for a series after the starter played poorly, expecting him to save the day. Yeah. Was just to shut up the fans who were asking to see what he could do when it would be a miracle for him to excel in this situation.
Did the kid a huge disfavor. What a shtt show.

Advertisement
I don't see Perry going anywhere. If any QB transfers it's probably Jarren. Perry needs 1 more year to graduate. If he transferred, he loses a year of eligibility. Jarren would have 2 years remaining if transferred and sat out a year.

Jarren needs to hit the portal. Geriatric people f*ck faster than he can read a defense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Neither guy would have much value to a major program now. They've both depreciated at UM.

Tate Martell probably shouldn't have been a 5-Star recruit because of his size and his HS juke moves tonight were funny to watch. That being said, he was still an elite recruit in HS.
Your right ,that was then this now
His pass looks like an apple turnover and over and over .......

The worst part about the Tate series is he scrambled so much and not one of our “south Florida WRs” got open LOL
Well our Georgia & Las Vegas QB's didn't do much to put the ball in there hands either...

Both the OOS QB's had all day to make throws & whenever they did it was either a wobbly duck or bad late pass.

I know hating every player from South Fla is apart of the Board's religion but let's not act like the QB's are anything too special either.

South Fla WR's are just fine, they do very well at other programs & the NFL is littered with them, they're not the issue here.

Well our Georgia & Las Vegas QB's didn't do much to put the ball in there hands either...

Both the OOS QB's had all day to make throws & whenever they did it was either a wobbly duck or bad late pass.

I know hating every player from South Fla is apart of the Board's religion but let's not act like the QB's are anything too special either.

South Fla WR's are just fine, they do very well at other programs & the NFL is littered with them, they're not the issue here.
oh I agree I’m just saying most of the time a QB scrambles WRs run open for big plays but today they couldn’t get open lol. Probably the QB/OL fault and the schemes fault but. I’m gonna protect my guy Tate bc he didn’t get a fair shake by these ****** coaches

Advertisement
Regressed just like everyone else under this cancer of a coaching staff. Go back and look at those snaps he took at OSU. He looks lost and weak against LA freakin Tech now.

oh I agree I’m just saying most of the time a QB scrambles WRs run open for big plays but today they couldn’t get open lol. Probably the QB/OL fault and the schemes fault but. I’m gonna protect my guy Tate bc he didn’t get a fair shake by these ****** coaches
Oh a Tate fan, that explains it, never mind then carry on lol.

He looked as scrubby as **** and has no future as a div 1 qb, it was pointless to put him out there other than shutting up some of our troglodyte fan base that wanted to see him..

Advertisement
He looked as scrubby as **** and has no future as a div 1 qb, it was pointless to put him out there other than shutting up some of our troglodyte fan base that wanted to see him..
It made the game interesting for a little bit. It's also good to know what you have based on live game action.

It made the game interesting for a little bit. It's also good to know what you have based on live game action.
The coaches knew what they had. It also did not make the game interesting. Running side to side for no yards? Unable to outrun a LaTech DL? Barely completing a 7 yard pass? The young man is unfortunately a FCS or D2 QB. He missed so much time with the team that he probably didn’t remember the plays and his body wasn’t conditioned to get tackled. He got hurt after getting sacked.

I mean he got 1 series had no receivers open and no blocking. Woulda liked to see us run a bit with the back to get him comfortable.

lose lose situation

Advertisement
Back