Never forget the Tate Martell era

Its stuff like this where we learn which posters have critical thinking skillz. Yes Tate Martell deserved at least one more series but anyone who's seen Martell play (either at UM or Ohio state) should be able to see that he's not a D1 caliber QB.

At OSU he was completing 80% of his passes in a real offense

Advertisement
If you think Taint Martell is a capable Div1 QB, you probably think Mammy is a capable HC. Both are frauds and pretenders who suck. That’s been my opinion about both of these clowns since they set foot here - and the season has only confirmed this. Don’t need to see any more from this little midget braggart bytch - either one of them, actually. Don’t f8cking compare Taint to Burrow.

Easy to understand why Martell wasn't the QB...wow is he awful...like watching HS

That's what happens when you spend your time chasing poosie instead of focusing on football....

That hot-*** girl is going to dump Tate for the first millionaire/billionaire that takes her for a ride on his luxury yatch...

What i can't understand about Martell is what Enos did to him. We've heard numerous reports about Enos changing his football grip. Since coming to Miami, i have seen some REALLY questionable throws. But in HS and at OSU, i saw a guy with a decent arm.....an arm much better than what he's shown at Miami. Look at some of the throws he made against Rutgers and tell me something didn't change for the worse.

Advertisement
Back