Nesta once again disappears vs a good team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guy has made his living off of two FSU games and for some reason is immune to criticism on this board. Willis had more big plays in a qtr vs LSU than Nesta has made in his career. Another 4 star SoFla JAG

Not sure what DT will put up big stats with a qb throwing the ball in the flats 2 seconds after catching it?. Tell me which elite dt kills clemsons play calling?.

Not sure Silvera has been immune to criticism. He has had an average career so far.

IMHO HH is better than Silvera as a penetrating one gap DT. Doesn't have the raw strength yet but he will be more disruptive, IMHO

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not sure what DT will put up big stats with a qb throwing the ball in the flats 2 seconds after catching it?. Tell me which elite dt kills clemsons play calling?.
Tell me when he’s ever been close to dominant in any other game that’s not against FSU

Advertisement
Thank you OP. Nesta been overhyped since day 1. He makes a play and the board screams his name liked he's Warren Sapp. LOL. Nesta didnt make a single play tonight.

Advertisement
Thank you OP. Nesta been overhyped since day 1. He makes a play and the board screams his name liked he's Warren Sapp. LOL. Nesta didnt make a single play tonight.
To be fair, he I’d in the 4th qtr when the backups were in

Advertisement
Back