Neal and Lucas

I went to middle school with Lucas and he always thought he was going to be a D1 player. The kid was just as big as he is now in 8th grade lol. He never spoke much about any particular school though but when he did it was mostly out of state ones. Thing is Miami was booty back then.

Advertisement
Lets's be honest, this class right now has too many 3 stars

That's not how you win championships, especially when you compare the level of last years class and the 2020 class. I'm sure the coaches know
Crowley and Brooks are not 3 stars and they won’t be for long. Last year Rousseau was a 3 star. Ivey was 3 star till the very end just like Garvin the year before. The class is looking good and taking shape.
Also both AR and Pope should have been 5 stars. Don’t even get me started on all the safeties ranked ahead of Hall.

That's not how you win championships, especially when you compare the level of last years class and the 2020 class. I'm sure the coaches know

Meh, it's still early in the '19 cycle. Lots of stuff will still change. Kids will go up and kids will go down. One constant is always true thought, Miami commits will never get the benefit of the doubt.

Ya I don't believe Cunningham is a 3* for a minute. Looks like a **** good tackle to me, not a project either...But hopefully we are going to hit on most of the top names being mentioned.

Advertisement
Crowley and Brooks are not 3 stars and they won’t be for long. Last year Rousseau was a 3 star. Ivey was 3 star till the very end just like Garvin the year before. The class is looking good and taking shape.
Also both AR and Pope should have been 5 stars. Don’t even get me started on all the safeties ranked ahead of Hall.

Don't fall for this. It's problems first year following recruiting.

Advertisement

Yup, the kid is talented and may earn a 4 star eventually but perception plays a big part in turning things around quickly.

Sounds to me like you haven't watched Cunningham. Or what are you insinuating?

I have watched him. Just saying by the optics you can tell there are bigger fish on the board and he will be a casualty of the “board changing”. I just don’t like it but I guess this is our approach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Crowley will have a nesta type recruitment , a nobody at first but a stud by senior year. He’s killing it at camps.

Advertisement
Back