Neal and Lucas

Advertisement
Neal and Lucas commit and it's pants off for this board. There would be a lot of open holes with the OLinmen we bringing in 2019:

Neal
Lucas
Tarquin

Commits:
Kingsley
Cunningham

I will move to Broward if we get all these OL targets and all our DL targets of Daxon, Brown, Ingraham and Sorrells or Tyler Davis or all.
Tarquins not on the payroll yet.

By now you should realize what a players physical measurements are listed at is rarely updated till midway through senior season. Just like with b how all sites had him listed between 6'1.5 to 6'2.5 & 183 to 189 when reality is hes been taller than 6'3 for more than a year and 200lbs as well now hes 6'4 and change and 210 215
I met your nephew a few weeks back, I was shocked at how big he was. No doubt at all about that height and weight.

Don’t care for the games with lucas just get me neal

Yeah maybe a few years ago we would of put up with his luck warm attitude. But as we get better as a program the more we could be selective with players. I'm still waiting on the staff to start pulling guys offer who is obviously trolling.

Advertisement
247 writer remembered that Lucas brother played for Telly at Central HS when he was the coach there and was pretty involved in getting his brother to WVU as the story is being told. Said Lockette was almost like a father figure to the boys when their dad died unexpectedly. Because of that Lucas to the former all girls school makes a lot of sense to most of the recruitniks on 247

Yeah maybe a few years ago we would of put up with his luck warm attitude. But as we get better as a program the more we could be selective with players. I'm still waiting on the staff to start pulling guys offer who is obviously trolling.
I feel like that’s what happened with Hunter. The word was it was grades related I think it was a message to s**t or get off the pot.

Advertisement
Neal is a must get, plug n play day 1 on campus. Lucas is over rated, ive seen him play several times. He is big n slow not impressive at all. Hope he does go to FSU, our D-Line will eat him up. Neal n Cunningham are a hellish pair of bookends.

Obviously we gotta swing on Lucas.
I really hope we get him, but I have absolutely no faith in that dude. I'll wait to see what he does in December, regardless whether he commits here or not.

Neal and that OT from WV Wright are imo the top OL we're going after, with Lucas being 3rd. I think Neal is gunna be a Cane. And I've got faith Hartley and Searles have a real shot at Wright. We'll see, Either way Im happy with our OL recruiting, which is great especially because that was always a problem for Richt at UGA.

Is Lucan that good to play the recruiting game with? The kid seems like a diva
In alot of ways the kid reminds me of vernon Carey. Whenever u got a kid that big with a mean streak hes a take in my eyes. Granted i dont know the intricacies of the position

Advertisement
Advertisement
Neal and Lucas commit and it's pants off for this board. There would be a lot of open holes with the OLinmen we bringing in 2019:

Neal
Lucas
Tarquin

Commits:
Kingsley
Cunningham

I will move to Broward if we get all these OL targets and all our DL targets of Daxon, Brown, Ingraham and Sorrells or Tyler Davis or all.

Pants off, holes open...got it. Let's roll!

Advertisement
Back