Neal and Lucas

Checked on status, nothing has changed in Lucas recruitment.

Neal looks like a man beast
Lucas was said to be leaning FSU after his trip there but said he wasn’t, folks say his recruitment hasn’t changed past this weekend but he says it has. What’s your source/proof?

Advertisement
If St. Louis mans LT this year as a SR... Neal will start day 1 at LT in 2019. Dee tell these people how quick that cat is.
Hes huge & has a punch off the snap thats mean. My concern with him is footwork. Like i said last year that positions coaching at img is pitiful. Its hard to tell what a ol really has in staore for him while there. Its the only position coach that isnt a former beast himself.

My money on tarquin wright Neal and buddy from Jacksonville.... Cunningham or Lucas would be a surprise to me. Dont know much about Putnam so I can't Say.

Just an FYI, but Ivins on 247 is saying that Cunningham will most likely "not" be a part of this class.

Just an FYI, but Ivins on 247 is saying that Cunningham will most likely "not" be a part of this class.

This must mean the staff feels confident with Neal/Wright, Tarquin, Eguakan, and then Lucas/1 more prospect.

Advertisement

Thats unfortunate. Cunningham has great potential at tackle. I wonder if there are other circumstances at play

Lucas showing all the symptoms of someone who isn't going to be a Cane.

I think Macho or Brooklyn, IDK I just remember someone said months back that Lucas playing games and isn't going to be part of this class. I forgot who.

I'm personally not relying on Lucus. And I'm waiting to see who shows up for Paradise camp before getting my hopes up. The kid from West Virginia is supposedly really good. I hope he camps at UM.

I would be all fo the full court press on Lucas but if he's going to be a cuck about recruiting he can pound sand ... We're are back to the point as a program where we don't have to bend the knee to recruits like him
You have some strong takes my friend. GO CANES

Advertisement
When our recruiting footprint turns into bigfoot’s these types of games will still be here but less frequent. Lucas is a beast and he’s a local kid so we need to go all out but in the next few years that leash is going to be way shorter for recruits. If he has close fam friend at fspoo I can only imagine the sh.t talking they’re doing.

Hes huge & has a punch off the snap thats mean. My concern with him is footwork. Like i said last year that positions coaching at img is pitiful. Its hard to tell what a ol really has in staore for him while there. Its the only position coach that isnt a former beast himself.

There is a reason why Faalele and Dunlap ended up at Minnesota. After watching them live in San Diego last season, I am shocked the OL coach is still there.

Ever since sitowski was able to go to Img, I became suspect about the place. I know they're supposed to be some super school but.......

Advertisement
That’s crazy IMG has such poor coaches. They should be the platform to jump from high school to college, just like the players.

That’s crazy IMG has such poor coaches. They should be the platform to jump from high school to college, just like the players.
The majority of the other position coaches are relatively strong. The problem is theirs so much politics there & the head coach is a prick and a joke. He pushes out the people who don't see things his way...

My boy said the same thing about the Football Coach but he knows to keep his mouth shut because he has a sweet gig as one of the S&C coaches there.

Advertisement
Lucas was said to be leaning FSU after his trip there but said he wasn’t, folks say his recruitment hasn’t changed past this weekend but he says it has. What’s your source/proof?

Obviously not sharing how I get my info, but it’s not a coach I’ll leave it at that. The source is 💰 , and if you believe anything Dontae is telling you on fansites you’re crazy, he tells the people close to him the truth and the truth right now is he isn’t a Cane. He also went to IMG for weigh program not so much coaching skills, he doesn’t want to redshirt so you all are putting way to much stock in the coaches at IMG.

I’ll even say while asking the question about this past weekend and us miami fans getting excited over a few tweets the response I got back was “LOL”

Ever since sitowski was able to go to Img, I became suspect about the place. I know they're supposed to be some super school but.......

One prospect makes you suspect about IMG? You are just going to ignore the rest of the players that go DIV1A because of IMG?

One prospect makes you suspect about IMG? You are just going to ignore the rest of the players that go DIV1A because of IMG?
Sometimes takes just one. Plus, its just a my view on it. Take for what it's worth. It's not like IMG is royalty. I'll roll with the kids from BTW, MCC, the West, the Ridge, Homestead, Miramar all day.

Advertisement
Back