Neal and Lucas

Advertisement
Ever since sitowski was able to go to Img, I became suspect about the place. I know they're supposed to be some super school but.......

IMG will take anyone who pays. Going there doesn't guarantee a kid will be a good player but it does get kids ready for the grind of CFB. Also, majority of their kids enroll early so they have their grades in order as well.

Obviously not sharing how I get my info, but it’s not a coach I’ll leave it at that. The source is 💰 , and if you believe anything Dontae is telling you on fansites you’re crazy, he tells the people close to him the truth and the truth right now is he isn’t a Cane. He also went to IMG for weigh program not so much coaching skills, he doesn’t want to redshirt so you all are putting way to much stock in the coaches at IMG.
Personally im aware of both situations but were dontaes fooling yall apparently is he REALLY NEEDS THE S & C & THE COACHING... if he goes anywhere like he is now not only will he redshirt but he wont play till hes a redshirt sophmore at best. His footwork & hips are on the same level as most jv kids. **** get destroyed by anyone with a decent first step. His best hope would be playing gaurd. Far as the rest goes i been told yall taggart aint playing bout recruiting over there. Wont even hide how much hes breaking kids off.

Advertisement

Buckle up lol

YOu gotta care to buckle up. Lucas is a solid to good interior OL prospect. Both Scaife and Reed from last cycle are superior IMO. He's about on par with our current commit, Kingsley Eguakun IMO. Definitely a take and a nice addition, but I care much more about Neal and some of the other OL prospect I like better. Even though they're projected differently, I'd rather keep Cunningham than add Lucas and lose Cunningham.

Lucas is overhyped on this board due to Pete Ariz overhyping him based on how big and grown he looked from a young age. Pete had good intel and knew the local HS scene, but he was never much of a talent evaluator.

YOu gotta care to buckle up. Lucas is a solid to good interior OL prospect. Both Scaife and Reed from last cycle are superior IMO. He's about on par with our current commit, Kingsley Eguakun IMO. Definitely a take and a nice addition, but I care much more about Neal and some of the other OL prospect I like better. Even though they're projected differently, I'd rather keep Cunningham than add Lucas and lose Cunningham.

Lucas is overhyped on this board due to Pete Ariz overhyping him based on how big and grown he looked from a young age. Pete had good intel and knew the local HS scene, but he was never much of a talent evaluator.

I agree. Saw him live during the Legends All Star game and didn’t think highly of him. I also gave slack because it was an all star game

I agree. Saw him live during the Legends All Star game and didn’t think highly of him. I also gave slack because it was an all star game

He looks like he plays in cement , he definitely needs a shirt . I honestly don’t see anything with him other than he’s huge.

I get recruiting him , at least to make fsu work . But as a player he’s very meh imo. And I don’t see much to work with athletically.

Advertisement
Personally im aware of both situations but were dontaes fooling yall apparently is he REALLY NEEDS THE S & C & THE COACHING... if he goes anywhere like he is now not only will he redshirt but he wont play till hes a redshirt sophmore at best. His footwork & hips are on the same level as most jv kids. **** get destroyed by anyone with a decent first step. His best hope would be playing gaurd. Far as the rest goes i been told yall taggart aint playing bout recruiting over there. Wont even hide how much hes breaking kids off.
Taggert is like the black version of wheres waldo.....he sounds like the geekiest dude to ever coach.....everytime i hear dude talk its like hes trapped in a helium baloon. How can that dude pump anyone up for a game, someone get him a voice changer from the scream movies or some ****.

Advertisement
yes. notice how quiet it was after . nothing on social media at all. Supposedly he has alot of schoolwork to do...... Wonder what happened. He went to Mississippi State last weekend - posted pics this morning.

By now you should realize what a players physical measurements are listed at is rarely updated till midway through senior season. Just like with b how all sites had him listed between 6'1.5 to 6'2.5 & 183 to 189 when reality is hes been taller than 6'3 for more than a year and 200lbs as well now hes 6'4 and change and 210 215

Dee is this Speedys kid..or a relation?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back