Neal and Lucas

My boy said the same thing about the Football Coach but he knows to keep his mouth shut because he has a sweet gig as one of the S&C coaches there.
Your boy doesn’t know to keep his mouth shut all that well because he told you, and you just blew him up on a huge public forum.

Advertisement
I’ll even say while asking the question about this past weekend and us miami fans getting excited over a few tweets the response I got back was “LOL”
Don't let the girl scout troop phase you. Spineless. Once you go at them they start whining and running to the mods.

Sometimes takes just one. Plus, its just a my view on it. Take for what it's worth. It's not like IMG is royalty. I'll roll with the kids from BTW, MCC, the West, the Ridge, Homestead, Miramar all day.

Although I agree South Florida should be a high priority, it is vital we look outside of SFLA to recruit players to compliment the South Florida kids. I am starting to think you are trolling the boards. No one can be this much of a homer.

Advertisement
Although I agree South Florida should be a high priority, it is vital we look outside of SFLA to recruit players to compliment the South Florida kids. I am starting to think you are trolling the boards. No one can be this much of a homer.
I don't like the Dolphins. Is that better, Papo.
I didn't say don't go elsewhere. I'm just saying im not big on the img hype. They have a flavor of the month smell to them.
Remember IMO

Nice spot to be in. So he can get away with about anything. Dream job in my book.

He has been there for 5 years now. Sure he would love to be in a Division 1 program but this sure beats being a S&C coach at a D2 school or a JUCO making peanuts.

He has been there for 5 years now. Sure he would love to be in a Division 1 program but this sure beats being a S&C coach at a D2 school or a JUCO making peanuts.
I know the trend is young coaches right now but if he's patient it will pay off. I know a guy who rode the Norland pipeline to wvu in '05. It seemed to me it was all about networking.

you just joined. less posting and more following and listening for the next year or so...

Advertisement
I know the trend is young coaches right now but if he's patient it will pay off. I know a guy who rode the Norland pipeline to wvu in '05. It seemed to me it was all about networking.

It is but honestly its not like he is looking either.

Honestly, he told me he is living a dream right now.

He loves working with all the athletes at IMG and then seeing them at the College Level.

Advertisement
I'm counting lucas as an FSU commit he picks up our hat on signing day. Don't even do it to yourselves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back