ND/Wake postponed

Meanwhile, Notre Dame is probably lobbying the ACC Commish to make head-to-head the first tiebreaker...

Advertisement
Advertisement
And from USF:

When Gobert had it for the Jazz, he played an entire game against Ibaka for the raptors and they rubbed against each other for 2 hours straight with no pads or helmet on (sorry if that turned some of you on). Ibaka never got it from Gobert. I dont get the point of looking for contact tracing on game film if the USF players are testing negative

It's coming. Cue the "soon" gif with the polar bear.

E078A5AF-F4D2-4020-9340-FEB94F556915.gif

Either that, or SOON for an *** rape session.

So 23 players with a virus so deadly they only know they have it after these tests and nobody they played against for 4 hours got it?

has there been a single college football player who has required hospitalization from this thing?

Not only has there not been a college football player who has required hospitalization, the last I read there was not a single college student who has needed to be hospitalized. I admittedly read that 1-2 weeks ago so not sure if that has changed since then

Advertisement
Not only has there not been a college football player who has required hospitalization, the last I read there was not a single college student who has needed to be hospitalized. I admittedly read that 1-2 weeks ago so not sure if that has changed since then
Color me shocked! What a ******* joke

This is why I’m saying, that with the roster numbers that would be left available, in most cases over 70 or 80, go out and fūcking play. Unless an entire offensive/defensive line is out...something like that

Who gives a fvck about the little green men(women)?I am originally from just outside South Bend (20miles), so if I hate the irish, you know it runs deep.

Advertisement
Just checked and out of 48,000 positive tests for college students, 2 have been hospitalized

IT'S cancelled. Not postponed per cornheiser and willie on pti.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is why I’m saying, that with the roster numbers that would be left available, in most cases over 70 or 80, go out and fūcking play. Unless an entire offensive/defensive line is out...something like that
I think that's the only thing that should stop a team from playing--OL and/or DL being decimated. OL more than DL because it would be unsafe to throw some 200 pound walk-on RB out there at OG or LT if you had no OL available.

Advertisement
Back