ND/Wake postponed

I don’t know the details of this, but assuming that it’s only six players between those who are infected AND the contact tracing sit-outs, why would you need to postpone the game?

You literally have a team with close to 100 players including scholarship and walkons.

At the very least even if you have 10 guys out, you’re going to have somewhere between 80 and 90 available bodies.

Have people play out of position, but play the fūcking game. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Have you heard the news today. The FAKE virus cases are ESCALTING, again, today. And Indiana is one of those Grump states which have evidenced a RISE in the FAKE virus cases. huh?

Advertisement
People that want ND to play because they "only" have 15/20 players out are being short sighted. If UM had 15 players out the tone would be very different. I know I'm going the dooms day scenario route, but imagine all or 3/4 of King, Jarrid, Phillips, Roche, Blades, Bolden, Silvera, Scaife, Brevin and Mallory were out, we would be losing our minds.

USF taking a precautionary day off, even though they have not had any positive tests since last weekend. Team being tested again today.

Advertisement
Jamain Stephens university of California of Pennsylvania. Looking this up four ewe eye see follow up articles that retract his cause of death as being COVID. Don't see wear their has been anymore follow up. The initial report is what I red. Caught up in fake knews.

Go sit in the corner you dumb dog

Just did some further digging and the ACC has screwed this up in my opinion. Their policy is that if a game can't be rescheduled due to postponement, then it is considered "No Contest" and the team's conference records are unaffected. The decision on whether a team has enough players to play is left up to the team doctor which makes absolutely no sense. Not surprising, I couldn't find the policy on the ACC website, but did find these articles referring to the policy.

We could wind up with teams playing only 8 games instead of 10. Let's say the ND vs Clemson game gets canceled. A 9-0 ND would most likely go to the ACC Championship game over a 9-1 Miami. What about an 8-0 ND and a 9-1 Miami?

Can you imagine the controversy if ND or any other school makes it to the ACC Championship game having played less games than their peers. A big mistake by the ACC that could come back to bite them.

This is why I am pretty adamant about them playing the games, and keep quoting that they have a ton of bodies. As I said, and you’ve read, from many posters, unless it’s an entire position group like the offensive line that’s wiped out, which is very hard to replace, or the entire quarterback room, then play the fūcking game.

But it sounds like they’re totally leaving it up to each team.

Someone else brought up this genius strategery, and I think we should consider it.

Smash F$U. Claim we are contact-tracing our whole team after playing F$U. Two-week quarantine for everyone. "Postpone" Clemson. Everyone back for Pitt. Go undefeated and somehow "never reschedule" the Clemson game.

Miami goes to the ACC-CG. THEN we can play Clemson.

Think about it...do we really think that the ACC would reschedule the UM-Clemson game for December 12 if there was a possibility that we would both be playing in the ACC-CG one week later?
I really hope this is a joke

Yeah. The U Know Who Cane Clan doesn't like to face TRUTHFUL REALITY! That's why they ALL regard the disease as FAKE NEWS. huh? Now that's fresh.
I hear hospitals are being overwhelmed and there’s a ventilator shortage

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back