**ND vs Miami Hurricane- College Gameday**

Fowler is an idiot.

He just said that ND were the original renegades and Miami followed their lead and they are a later day Rockne type of team.

Shut up.
Dude doesn't even bother to hide his hate

Did you see when they talked to Teblow earlier....he yelled out the U isn't back and then was ****ed when the other dude with him picked Miami to win....

You could see the hate in his face

He also made a comment along the lines of "of course you do" or "you would", yeah he's salty AF.

Advertisement
I do not care who picks for us or against us. All a matter of opinion. Like I tell my wife when she tells me to behave. I always behave. Just other peoples opinion on how I behave. Only my opinion.counts and I think the Canes win

What an incredible event.

Campus was looking amazing. Students were hype. Massive crowd.

Couldn't have been a better three hour commercial for Miami.

The WEZ came through with the sign too. Massive pop.

Advertisement
Reese Davis made a comment after they went off air. He was complimentary of the fans and campus, said if they feed of of our energy tonight we'll win, and the U is back. Something along those lines.

It was my first time on campus, freaking beautiful. Had a great time. Can't wait to start tailgating.

That was the best gameday ever.

Think about this, how many gameday sets IN NOVEMBER do you have people jumping off a high board into a pool outdoors.

Campus was beautiful
U
the aerial drone shots were amazing.

it was as other posters said a 3 hour infomercial on why you should come to the U

Advertisement

But the mouth breathers will tell you “**** Gameday” or “Gameday doesn’t matter.” Today it was priceless for our school and city!

How did it look on TV? I was there and the atmosphere was fantastic. Id like to think theyll b back soon if we keep playing well.

Are of any of you re-thinking the nonsense anti-UM bias? That was three hours of ESPN fawning over the team, not to mention the hour of Sportscenter that preceded it.

Advertisement
Are of any of you re-thinking the nonsense anti-UM bias? That was three hours of ESPN fawning over the team, not to mention the hour of Sportscenter that preceded it.

ESPN likes giving UM attention, but that’s it. Never forget what some of their talking heads said about Sean Taylor.

Don’t think it’s anti-Miami bias (anyone who thinks this is an idiot bc Miami brings ratings). I think it’s Miami ambivalence. I think most of the National cfb fans share the same attitude - ambivalence and ignorance. I’m sure people were watching today thinking “golly gee I’m surprised Miami is such a nice camps”. Was talking to this ND fan today and he told me some of his friends were telling him that Stanford would be a tougher matchup than Miami (this was a couple weeks ago). I honestly don’t think Nd fans/team know what’s coming tonight

Advertisement

ESPN likes giving UM attention, but that’s it. Never forget what some of their talking heads said about Sean Taylor.
Yep. ESPN LOVES us. The PEOPLE at ESPN ******* hate us.

Students and everyone else attending did us PROUD this morning.

Advertisement
Back