**ND vs Miami Hurricane- College Gameday**

Wow that’s a great looking Gameday set up

Hey, Miami has a beautiful campus.. No other school has a campus like Miami, from a looks stand point no one can stand a chance..

I'm a UM alum but have to say ... you must not have seen many other campuses.

I am an alum as well, and I've been fortunate enough to travel all over the country. Miami is unique because of the architecture, and the fact that an overwhelming majority of traditional campuses look identical. FSU and the University of Arizona are pretty much the same, and they are the rule. It's the same tired red brick, the same traditional looking buildings. Miami is different, because it is modern, you see buildings that aren't usually seen. Look at the Shalala Student Center, most schools aren't building anything that looks like that. Few schools share that kind of architecture.

Advertisement
For anyone saying this is amazing for recruits right now probably forgets that these are high school kids on a Saturday, they're probably sleeping until noon haha.

Really?, I hope your coaches and team are as smug and naive as you. Do you really think the athletic department didn’t roll out a tape machine for a production to bottle and let recruits drink from? Cmon now you’re not that silly are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back