**ND vs Miami Hurricane- College Gameday**

Gonna need a pic of the plane banner!!

GOLD CHAINS>GOLD HELMETS RUDYWASOFFSIDES

(thx Wezzies) It looked great!!

Advertisement
Fowler is an idiot.

He just said that ND were the original renegades and Miami followed their lead and they are a later day Rockne type of team.

Shut up.

Advertisement
Fowler is an idiot.

He just said that ND were the original renegades and Miami followed their lead and they are a later day Rockne type of team.

Shut up.

If molesting little boys makes one a renegade, he's right.

Best Gameday ever. Gameday will be back at The U in next 2 years. Great recruiting show for The U.

Last edited:
IMG_6511.jpgIMG_6511.jpg

Looks like **** my camera phone sucks but the atmosphere on campus today was amazing

Last edited:
Am I biased or is this the best College Gameday yet? The University killed it with the people diving in the pool, the sail boats, then it’s been an incredible crowd. This has been a great look for the Canes and if your a Nole or Gator this is killing you!

Advertisement
This has been nothing short of incredible.

**** ESPN in general but these packages they’ve put together have been ******* awesome.

Advertisement
Am I biased or is this the best College Gameday yet? The University killed it with the people diving in the pool, the sail boats, then it’s been an incredible crowd. This has been a great look for the Canes and if your a Nole or Gator this is killing you!

That's what I was thinking, you know it's eating their souls. We're kicking all their stereotypes in the nuts right now add in a win tonight and ....OOOO WEEEE

Advertisement
Fowler is an idiot.

Shut up.
Dude doesn't even bother to hide his hate

Did you see when they talked to Teblow earlier....he yelled out the U isn't back and then was ****ed when the other dude with him picked Miami to win....

You could see the hate in his face

Fowler is an idiot.

Shut up.
Dude doesn't even bother to hide his hate

Did you see when they talked to Teblow earlier....he yelled out the U isn't back and then was ****ed when the other dude with him picked Miami to win....

You could see the hate in his face
Tim Tebow, The baseball player?

Advertisement
Back