**ND vs Miami Hurricane- College Gameday**

337CaneNation

Sophomore
I so excited about today for my Canes!! I must say this game has been hyped up, it seems like every sports channel has had a segment about the rival.. ESPN is really selling this game "Big Tyme", they had a segment on just the "Turnover Chain"!! ESPN was boardcasting from Coral Gables since Thursday..

As a fan I'm just happy to see Miami get all this attention for this game, BUT hopefully this doesn't work against us because our players have listen all season long the media talk overlook them, in this game it's been fairly even "Some for The U and some for the Irish"..

AND SHOT OUT to the fans that made it to GameDay!!

"One Week at a Time" that's the moto!!

Advertisement
These are the types of weeks that can effect recruiting for years down the line

These are the types of weeks that can effect recruiting for years down the line

And this is just the beginning!! Wait til College GameDay is done and it's time to head to the stadium, that's where it's going to have the recruits say "WOW".. Wait til they see all the former Cane greats at this game, Miami is the place to be this Saturday..

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** is off the hook and live as ****. Way to represent people. This stuff will help with recruiting, image, and everything. Love it and just win!

Advertisement
Kelly said there's no excuses now.

After the game he will blame the players and throw them under the bus as he usually does.

Advertisement
Those drone fly overs are fantastic. How could you not want to go to college there

This is awesome and nothing but a 3 hour live recruiting on national t.v......weather is perfect

Also look for the gameday crew to rake their subtle shots at us.

Man the GameDay crew just keeps showing the campus with the overhead cameras!! These folks are just shocked at how beautiful Miami's campus is!!

MIAMI IS TREND SETTERS!! I guarantee after these schools see Miami GameDay show, we will start seeing schools put the GameDay crew on the campus now.. Majority of the time the GameDay crew is on campus but it's in a open space, but today they are on the campus!! I have never seen the GameDay crew on a campus like this, MAYBE I could be wrong, BUT I watch this show all the time and never seen the GameDay set up on the campus like it is today!!

Advertisement
Back