NCAA Tournament thread

That might be it but I hope Miami's next coach runs the Princeton offense.
I have seen way to much one on one basketball in the past 3 years.
you need to push the ball nowadays, kids are not going to go for an offense that takes every possession down to the last seconds : Creighton doesn't have many 5 stars but moves the ball, and Baylor good grief that ball moves quickly

Advertisement
you need to push the ball nowadays, kids are not going to go for an offense that takes every possession down to the last seconds : Creighton doesn't have many 5 stars but moves the ball, and Baylor good grief that ball moves quickly

The Princeton offense doesn't take every possession down to the last second. It creates spacing and ball movement in the half court.
The Hybrid version does not need the entire shot clock to score.

The Princeton offense doesn't take every possession down to the last second. It creates spacing and ball movement in the half court.
The Hybrid version does not need the entire shot clock to score.
they tried to control tempo. which usually means walked it up, and keep possessions to a minimum

Advertisement
Doubt it happens but if USC and UCLA win tonight....
The Final 4 will be Texas vs California:
Baylor vs Houston
USC vs UCLA

This UCLA team's really growing on me man. Impressive performance after impressive performance.
Juzang carried them last night. To have any chance, Jaquez needs to join him with the kind of game he had vs Mich State in the First Four play-in game. I give them a 20% shot vs the Zags, higher than I give either Baylor or Houston.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well ... A great replacement as HC and a half dozen players who we don't have right now. That might get us to the Baylor/Houston level.

I agree. We need to make those changes now. Hard to imagine that Waco, TX and Spokane, WA are more of a destination preference than Coral Gables, FL.
Then again, Coach L is driving players away.

I agree. We need to make those changes now. Hard to imagine that Waco, TX and Spokane, WA are more of a destination preference than Coral Gables, FL.
Then again, Coach L is driving players away.
I think the whole notion that players should come to UM because Coral Gables and the campus are beautiful has been proven to be false. Otherwise, we’d be able to sell ourselves in all major sports which clearly we aren’t able to do.

I think the whole notion that players should come to UM because Coral Gables and the campus are beautiful has been proven to be false. Otherwise, we’d be able to sell ourselves in all major sports which clearly we aren’t able to do.

It probably means Miami has the wrong person selling Miami. Waco, TX and Spokane, WA has a better salesman.
It is really that simple.

Advertisement
Back