NCAA Tournament thread

When you see these mid-major players that make you think, "Wow, he could have been a multi-year starter for us, easily," it's hard to reconcile not being able to fill out an ACC roster for several years now here at UM. I'm sure other P5 fans feel the same for their schools but ...
I think we’ve seen it before in other sports too. Where we are so close to Miami and the “failures” that when we see other teams, we are like why do all these other teams look ___, but we play like a monkey **** fight at the zoo ... with reality somewhere in the middle

Advertisement
GT without their best player. Syracuse up 20. North Texas and Old Dominion. The results in the tournament have nothing to do with Miami’s ineptness this year or in the last few years...
How did the ACC do in the ACC/Big Ten challenge?
Overthinking it trying to push a Coach L agenda.

Miami should move on from L, we don’t need to create a false narrative around it by using random March Madness madness
It supports even how much worse than we were at 10-17. I was being facetious, but it is not a false narrative. The ACC is awful this year. Even FSU struggled today.

Who on this board is defending Larranaga or suggest he need not be dismissed?

How did the ACC do in the ACC/Big Ten challenge?

It supports even how much worse than we were at 10-17. I was being facetious, but it is not a false narrative. The ACC is awful this year. Even FSU struggled today.

Who on this board is defending Larranaga or suggest he need not be dismissed?
No one. Was at the game today. Not sure what it has to do with firing Coach L.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Krutwig kid played against us when we got upset by Loyola back in 2018. He had 11 and 4 in that game as a freshman starter.

And if Lonnie doesn't fumble that ball away, what happens to Miami basketball? That bracket was pretty weak, we probably would have gone on a run. Would Jim have been better positioned to weather the FBI investigation with an elite 8 at UM on his resume?

Some real butterfly effect sh t right here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’ll be interesting to see if players in basketball move around more this off-season. I mean we’re losing players, why can’t we poach a few too.

He ate Dewan's lunch that day, but would the rest of them have gone to Loyola without that final 4 run?
I don't think Illinois recruited any of Loyola's players (on the 2018 team that beat us, or now). Not seen as Big10 caliber talent. Who got the last laugh?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back